Eaton Pet & Pasture Hemp Premium First Cut Blend Timothy Hay Small Pet Food, 7-lb box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from premium first cut timothy hay and orchard grass blend.
- A great source of fiber, promoting digestive health.
- The gentle crunch satisfies your pets need to chew, while helping to keep their teeth trimmed.
- The fresh fragrance encourages consumption.
- Quality assured from seed-to-shelf.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$13.69Chewy Price$15.95List Price$13.01Autoship Price
- Pet-Pro Happy Glider Sugar Glider Food Tutti Fruitti, 1.75-lb bag$20.88Chewy Price$19.84Autoship Price
- DealPet-Pro Happy Glider Sugar Glider Food Honey 'N Marshmallow, 1.75-lb bag$23.22Chewy Price$22.06Autoship Price
- Brown's Extreme! Gourmet Hamster & Gerbil Food, 3-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- SunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey/Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 1.75-lb bag$23.22Chewy Price$22.06Autoship Price
- Sherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$24.69Chewy Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$48.48Chewy Price$46.06Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 20-lb bag$76.47Chewy Price$72.65Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.62Chewy Price$15.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$10.83Chewy Price$15.49List Price$10.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||First cut timothy- orchard grass blend||Hay.||Alfalfa Hay.||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Orchard Grass Hay|
|Food Form||Grasshoppers||Hay||Hay||Dried Veggies, Mix||Hay|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse||Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rabbit, Degu|
|Hay Type||Timothy||Orchard Grass||Alfalfa||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Hurt my guinea pig
My guinea pig would only eat a small portion, and cut his mouth on the hay. Way to sharp for small animals.
Let's face it, we're never going to get the perfect hay but this one is pretty good! This is going to be my piggys new hay. There's some stalks & crumbles in there but it's 95% green & not too many "flowers" which my Charger doesn't care for.
I've bought at least 6 boxes and they've all been fresh, green, and dust free