EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone Nano Natural Water Clarifier & Odor Remover
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural volcanic rock contains beneficial bacteria spores to help clear cloudy water.
- The bacteria lives and multiplies in the rock to help keep the water clean and odor-free.
- Suitable for fresh or salt water and can treat aquariums that hold 0.8 to 1.5 gallons of water.
- Can continually replenish bacteria for up to a year, reducing the need for frequent maintenance.
- Perfect for betta homes and all nano aquariums. Can be used for fish, amphibians, reptiles and other aquatic life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater||Pond||Pond||Pond|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Love these blocks
I have one in my small aquarium, I was super frustrated with the cloudy water, google kept coming back to these on every search. I was reluctant to purchase but so happy I did. My water took a couple of weeks to clear but now it has been good and clear for months. So I purchased a small stone for my betta tank that I am getting ready to set up. Highly recommend these ecobio stones. If only there was a magic remedy hair algea.
These had me on the fence since there were very few reviews and some were negative. The price was worth the try and I must say it was an amazing investment!! It's best that you don't use chemicals to make your water clear. These are all natural which is the best way to go. It took no time for these to work and my water is very clear!
It works & its not a gimmick!
I have a 3 gallon tank that kept getting cloudy. Water changes didn't work, I used water clarify products that didn't work. I gave this a shot thinking it wouldn't work. It took 10 days but it was worth it to finally wake up one day to a clear tank!
Bio blocks for aquariums
The package was the exact product we were looking for. They were smaller than expected, but are perfect for our tank
Have had these in my tanks for years..as they help with the water clarity. think they are worth the investment and they last long enough that they are budget friendly over the long life of the product.
Didn't work for me
Water did not change in appearance after a month of use...
Works for Me
I have a 29 gallon tank with a Cory catfish and a Huge plecostomus that was really getting funky. Despite using liquid chemicals that are designed to solve the problem, as well as partial and even complete water changes, it would get smelly soon after. I put 4 of these blocks in as a last ditch effort and I can finally walk past my tank without having to hold my breath.