EcoKind Oven-Baked Pig Ear Dog Treats, 10 countBy EcoKind
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- An all-natural snack that all dogs naturally crave.
- Made from genuine Brazilian pig ears, slow cooked and oven baked.
- Offer a minimum of 21.69% crude protein and 16.83% crude fat.
- Contain no hormones, additives, preservatives or antibiotics.
- Offer hours of long-lasting chewing pleasure.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pig Ear||Dried Pig Ears.||Pig Ears.||Pig Skin, Ground Corn, Rice Flour...||Pig Skin, Rice Flour, Corn Starch...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Gluten Free||Chicken-Free, Natural, Gluten Free||Gluten Free||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||N/A||Peanut Butter||Pork, Bacon, Meat|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Lovin’ those pig ears!
I give my new 4 month old golden doodle one a week. It’s great for her teeth and she doesn’t get chocked on them. They are bigger than I expected, but she is getting bigger, so it lasts longer.
My dog loves these!
My Shih Tzu loves these. One will last over a month. He has no interest in cow’s or lamb’s ears, but these are a treat.
Not well received
My Sr. Pup was excited when I opened the bag, she ate one of them, then has not eaten any since. She does not like them.