EcoKind Yak Milk Small Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural yak milk, cow milk, lime juice and Himalayan salt.
- High in protein and low in fat.
- Great for keeping teeth clean and promoting healthy gums.
- Contain no preservatives, binding agents, gluten, soy, corn or GMO ingredients.
- Fully edible and digestible, vegetarian and formulated to not break into dangerous little chunks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Gnaws Porky Pretzels Dog Treats, 5 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Himalayan Monster Yak Dog Treat, 6-7 oz$16.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Paddywack Chews 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 5 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Whole Cow Ears Dog Treats, 25 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Roam Smoked Marrow Cape Ostrich Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Junior 5-6" Bladder Sticks Dog Treats, 30 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Dog Treats, 2 count$14.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Large Dog Treats, 2 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Split Large Elk Antlers 7-8-in Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$40.77Chewy Price$38.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Milk, Salt, Lime||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Pinch Of Salt, Lime Juice||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Pinch Of Salt, Lime Juice||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Pinch Of Salt, Lime Juice||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Pinch Of Salt, Lime Juice|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Natural, Long=Lasting Chew
I wanted to give my dog a natural chew, but didn't like the idea of a bone or animal part. Even though these chews seem expensive at first, my experience has been that they last quite a long time because it takes quite a while for my dog to finish an entire chew. My 1 y/o Cavapoo loves these chews. He will chew on it until it is just a small stub. I have been through two packs of these and just ordered a third.
Dogs Hated It
My two dogs typically go NUTS with yak chews. I found these and figured I'd give them a try. Now, my dogs will eat ANYTHING but they BOTH would NOT touch these things. Gave a sniff then wouldn't even lick them and walked away. Disappointed in wasting my money on these.
Yak cheese - Will not buy again
My dog did not care for this brand of yak chews. She ignored it. She does like other brands, usually I cannot wrestle a yak chew away from her.
My Dogs Love Them!
These are great chews and much more affordable than what I'd been buying. The small are a little too small for my chewing beasts though. They go through them in minutes.
Waste of money
These things are hard as rock. I got the small size for my constantly chewing puppy. She tried gnawing on them and made absolutely no headway. After several sessions with them, she turned her nose up at them
Yak Milk chews
We have six dogs, and none of the dogs liked them.
Good to find a chew that is all natural and really holds up to aggressive chewers. Most chews are gone in 10 minutes and kids are looking for more.
This keeps my dog happy and actively chewing when it gets small I pop it in the microwave for 1 min and it becomes a little puffed treat for him. Highly recommended