EcoLogic Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz spray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Say goodbye to bed bugs, pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas.
- This natural yet effective treatment is made up of cornmint and lemongrass oil.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- Use as a spot treatment to instantly kill insects.
- Ideal for areas around the bed like frames, mattresses and box springs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 7-lb bag$8.68Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Weed & Grass Killer, 24-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$32.95Chewy Price$61.99List Price$31.30Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.49Chewy Price$7.59List Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lemongrass Oil - 3.00%, Cornmint Oil - 0.75%, Other Ingredients (Water...||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...||Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol, Distilled Water...||Cornmint Oil - 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil - 0.75%, Peppermint Oil - 0.25%...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||First Aid||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
This stuff really works
I had a bad bug problem and it is almost totally fixed. It is real easy to use, and I had no problems with it. It really really kills on contact.
I sprayed this all over the dogs area. did not bother the dogs Pleasent smell. Works, extremely well.
Quick and fast
Recived items fast without any problems. Will order again.
Didn’t work, not a bad smell
Didn’t seem to deter or kill anything. Maybe LA bugs are just harder to kill! My suggestion is if you see one, just call an exterminator. The smell is just lemongrass, obviously stronger the more you use. After it dissipates a bit it’s not bad. I would use this more as a preventative.
Did the trick
We are thrilled! One dose and DONE! THANK YOU!
I bought the spray bottle and it came defective and it doesn’t spray. Nothing comes out of the spray when you click it down.
This product definitely worked but the odor was pretty awful. I Recommend to spray very lightly to gauge how much you can handle. I sprayed my bed and all surrounding areas and had to air out the room for days until I could breathe freely again
it kills bed bugs!!!
I was amazed how it worked so fast and killed bed bugs! I moved into new place that had bed bugs. I wasn’t ready to call exterminator so I just sprayed twice the area around my bedding and patio doors and bingo, they were gone! It even took care of some other bugs, fleas, idk what bug I saw crawling but it worked!
Don't waste your money
THIS STUFF DOES NOT WORK! I sprayed it directly on the bugs and it did not work.
It works really well , it kills on contact and it’s safe for my animals , I have a dog , cat , snake , and a bunch of pet rats so I am so glad that I found this we have been trying every until we get the money for the exterminator and this is the best thing I have used