EcoPetBox Bio-Litter Cat Litter, 6.6-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 100% natural cat litter contains no chemicals.
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight.
- Made from biodegradable materials.
- Won’t stick to your kitty’s paws.
- Wood and hay absorb moisture and help prevent odors naturally.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.06Chewy Price$18.11Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Pearl Gray$4.99Chewy Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$16.03Chewy Price$21.99List Price$15.23Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Petmate Litter Scoop with Antimicrobial Protection, Jumbo$2.50Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Scented, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Lightweight|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Wood||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Natural Clay and Mineral Product with Deodorizing System.||—||clay, grass|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
OK Chewy. You have introduced a lot of stuff to us. Some of it I loved. Some of it not so much. But this one! This one is just what it says it is. Ecofriendly. Does what is says. Pretty amazing! An 11 lb. box lasted a full month-with 2 cats! Unbelievable ! Thank you!
Works as Expected for Natural Non-Clumping Additive-Free Litter
Ever since Feline Pine added Arm & Hammer, I started trying different non-clumping additive-free pellets for the litter box. I tried the non-clumping Okocat which was fine, but the availability of the stock was always inconsistent and the price fluctuated like crazy. I tried the Nature's Logic pine pellet litter and it worked great, however, I had the same issues with availability, and price fluctuation. I never knew if either of those were going to be available if I needed litter, and I no idea how much it was going to cost. The price swings were crazy! I saw this and opted to go for it with expectations that it would work just like the other natural, non-clumping pellet litters and it does. Notably, this has nearly zero dust which is a huge plus. Far less dust than the pine pellet brands I was using and my other brands didnt have much either. I think one of my two cats who can have some upper respiratory sensitivities at times are actually doing better with this brand (maybe with less irritation from pine oil residue from pine pellets as well as not having any real dust?) With these natural pellet litters, there is no odor control, which I expected and accommodate for separately in my household. Where odor is concerned, I don't find this litter to be any better or worse than the pine pellets I was using previously. It seems to work just as well as the okocat, the Nature's Logic, and the original Feline Pine before they ruined it. I have had zero issues with availability for this litter, thank goodness, and the price has remained stable since I started using it so I've been sticking with it. I have been able to purchase multiple bags at a time, multiple times.
This stuff is bad. Tracks out of the box litter sticks to their paws. I will never buy again. Plus it does nothing to control the urine odor.
very large pellets
Better for small caged pets vs. cats. The pellets are very large and my cats don't enjoy digging in it. They often just go right on top leaving stinky poos exsposed. The non clumping causes it to be filled with a lot of soggy sawdust.
Confusing choice for litter
This was a dud for my cat Charlie. He didn't know what to make of the smell and possibly the size and shape of the pellets. He's started using my carpet to do his business instead. So much for trying something new.
No Smell, Works Great. Need to purchase a scoop to use for this type of litter, regular scoop doesn't work well. I did mix with clumping litter to see if my cat would notice, so far no problems. I will be transitioning over to all EcoPetBox litter soon.
ecoPetBox bio litter
Worked as stated, very satisfactory product. Low odor