eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-in-1 treat was created especially for rabbits, guinea pigs.
- Designed to look like wood, it has a rough texture that promotes natural chewing instinct.
- Encourages hours of activity that will help maintain healthy teeth.
- Stuffed with fresh alfalfa and a gourmet seed blend for a delectable flavor.
- Doubles as a healthy snack that pets will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Harvest Bake Shop Treat Pretzels Small Pet Treats, 2-oz bag$2.73Chewy Price$3.19List Price$2.59Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Stuffed Logz Small Pet Treat, 1 count$2.72Chewy Price$3.09List Price$2.58Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Natural Snack Hamster & Gerbil Treats, 2-oz bag$1.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Large, 3 count$8.70Chewy Price$8.97List Price
- Lixit Salt & Trace Mineral Wheels Small Animal Treat$2.96Chewy Price$3.60List Price
- Science Selective Naturals Meadow Loops Rabbit Treats, 2.8-oz bag, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Slims Carrot Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Fruit & Honey Flavor Guinea Pig Treat, 2-pack, bundle of 3$10.32Chewy Price$10.86List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Peter's Apple Slices Small Animal Nature Treats, 1-oz bag, bundle of 4$9.08Chewy Price$9.56List Price$8.63Autoship Price
- Kaytee Baked Apple Timothy Biscuit Small Animal Treats, 4 count$14.72Chewy Price$15.16List Price$13.98Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Timothy Nibbles Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag$4.95Chewy Price$4.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pine Wood Shavings, Cassava Starch, Alfalfa...||Maltodextrin, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oat Groats...||Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soya Oil...||Milo, Cracked Corn, Wheat...|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Crisps||Treats, Nuts, Dried Fruits|
|Food Flavor||—||Yogurt||—||Fruits & Vegetables, Cherry||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
Perfect for wearing down teeth
My bunnies all love these & I love them because they are big, inexpensive & last a good while!
Something for my rabbit to chew on
I kept trying to get my rabbit something to chew on. It either last for one second or she doesn't bother it. Than I got her this log as the Christmas gift and it gave her something to chew on. She still have it.
My Guinea pigs dont like
I bought these figuring that my guinea pigs would love to naw on them to get to the treat inside. They both pulled out sone of the treat from the side but when they could nit get anymore they gave up on it and now it just sits there.
DO NOT FEED TO RABBITS
I was about to open this to give to my rabbit and realized rabbits should not have corn or seeds. I thought this was a completely different product. This company should not be marketing these kinds of treats to rabbit owners. Chewy don’t you do product research?
My rats' #1 favorite chew toy
I've had several of these things and my rats have always loved them. They last for weeks, even when I have a LOT of rats working on it, but they're not such a desirable treat that it causes fights unless it's worn down to a very small nub. The stuffing has never been a problem--there's never been a weird smell or mold or anything, and the nontoxic edible glue they use on the seeds is quite harmless. I've seen concerns about impaction. I don't know much about rabbits, chinchillas, or guinea pigs--but I do know they're obligate herbivores AND obligate chewers! They have delicate, specialized digestion systems AND they MUST chew if they want to keep their teeth trimmed. My inexpert opinion: I would not recommend this toy for those animals. Rats are omnivores and scavengers, they seem to handle this kind of thing better, and because they don't HAVE to chew to trim their teeth, after a while they'd rather eat real food. It's a nice texture toy to them, not a meal. Over a dozen rats in various stages of health later and none of them have had any issues. Even my creakiest elderlies enjoy these.
Our pet bunny rabbit loves this log toy/treat combo! She usually eats something new immediately but this is lasting her.
Lola Bunny Approves!
My American chinchilla rabbit loves these. She's a bigger gal and is always chopping away at snacks. She goes through things so quickly. This is the only one that takes her a few days. 10/10
too big too heavy
I would not recommend this for guinea pigs. The seeds are too hard to get to, the log is heavy and my guinea pig has no interest in this log
Bunny doesnt like these
For some reason our bunny is not at all interested in this item at all. Not sure why. She won't even touch it. But, we LOVE Chewy.com and always order from them. Super fresh foods, great prices and super speedy shipping.
The first ingredient is pine wood shavings.... yeah, the bedding. Need I say more?