Train your small pupper how to do just about anything with the E-Collar Technologies Micro Educator 1/3 Mile Range Remote Dog Training Collar. This device works by delivering a blunt stimulation from the handheld transmitter to the waterproof receiver on your dog’s collar. The transmitter’s easy-to-use dial allows you to lock and set the stimulation strength between 1 and 100. Additionally, it has various settings for momentarily or constant stimulation as well as boost, tone, light and vibration that you can utilize in your training routine. The Micro model has a receiver that is 20% lighter, smaller and less stimulating than the Mini Educator, making it paw-fect for your small dog.
- Delivers a blunt stimulating feeling to the receiver collar from up to 1/3 of a mile away.
- Crafted so receiver contact points are closer together and the unit can rotate 90 degrees.
- Provides a wide range of stimulation options from 1 to 100 so you can dial it in just right.
- In addition to stimulation, you can also trigger sound, light and vibration elements.
- Transmitter floats in water and can be located if misplaced using a beeping notification setting.
See all items by Educator