Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator Bark-less Pro Advanced Waterproof Dog Bark Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Bark Control - Static, Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Static||Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Static||Bark Control - Static|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered, Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Battery Powered||Rechargeable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||N/A||Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
About This Item
- Humanely and effectively train your dog not to bark without stressing him out.
- The small but powerful receiver is paw-fect for both big and small dogs.
- Features several advanced settings that can allow your dog to bark for protection.
- Lithium polymer battery completely recharges in only 2 hours with included charger.
- Proudly assembled in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- DogCare AB-Collar-12 Dog Bark Control Collar, Small, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- Befond Premium Waterproof Visualized Automatic Bark Training Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I've had this for nearly 3 months, and it still isn't programmed. I'm computer literate and rarely have a problem with electronics, but I've found this collar impossible. I should have sent it back, now I'm stuck with it. I have a training collar by this company, and it works great. Unfortunately, I still have the neighborhood barker.
Educator Bark-less Pro Advanced bark collar
Didn’t work, never corrected dog while barking. Had on level 8 and still nothing. Watched the videos on how to correctly set collar still didn’t work. Even ordered the 1 inch prongs for direct contact. Nothing! So I’m sending it back. Might be defective or like most of these collars they just don’t work. Don’t waste your money look for a well made reputable collar.
The Best Bark Corrector!
This collar works so well! My obsessive nuisance barker is completely reformed in just a month. It has several settings and I keep it set on the lowest one. That’s all my dog needs to snap out of his obsessive behavior. It has a Pavlovian tone that you can opt to use or not. I use it because I do like my dog to alert bark but not nuisance bark. This allows him to bark once and if he barks a second time within 5 seconds the tone sounds and he receives the correction. It can be used without the tone and delay for immediate correction, as well, if you prefer no barking. I did use the test setting to test it on myself and the stim was noticeable but not at all painful. I like this collar bc it has completely broken my 5 year old dog from obsessively barking at everything that goes by our house. He is able to relax more completely and actually ignores all the outside noises, even other dogs. This brand, E-Collar Tech, is the best. You really do get what you pay for and this collar is worth every dollar. It is well made and works perfectly. I especially love the counter that keeps track of how many corrections my dog receives. The first few days he was wearing it he received 10-12! Now he can go days without receiving a single one! I will say it is very important to fit your dog correctly for E-collars. The strap on this one is very adjustable so you’ll be able to get a good fit. However, you should research what that means if you’ve never used a device like this before.