• Check device for damage. • Remove transit protection. • Fix suction cups to double suction cup holder and clip onto heater (not near the heating spiral). • Mount thermostatic heater with double suction cup holder vertically in the aquarium, fixing it in a place where water flow is brisk (filter outlets/vents). • Set temperature. • Plug into electrical outlet. Setting temperature • Turn the temperature selector ring to the desired temperature. • Monitor the aquarium water temperature using an accurate thermometer for at least 24 hours and make any necessary adjustments to compensate for calibration errors. • You should periodically monitor your aquarium water temperature with an accurate thermometer (Red light = heater in operation).
Note: The temperature selector ring should only be used as a guide. Always use an accurate thermometer for water temperature measurement.
If, after a day or two in operation the setting scale does not correspond to the water temperature, refer to the following procedure to recalibrate the heater:
• Switch off the heater and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
• Measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer.
• Turn indicator arrow (red) point to the measured temperature.
• Set the desired tank temperature with the temperature selector ring (blue).
|Watts|| Manufacturer Recommended Aquarium Size||Heater Length|