Eheim Skim350 Aquarium Micro Surface Skimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built for aquariums up to 92-gallons in size.
- Equipped with suction cups for easy installation and a self-adjusting float that automatically compensates for water evaporation.
- Includes a replaceable pre-filter sponge to help prevent clogging.
- Designed to effectively remove dust, oily films and microorganisms while promoting proper gas exchange.
- Engineered for both constant and short-term use in either freshwater or saltwater aquariums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMicrobe-Lift PL GEL Filter Pad Bacterial Inoculant, 16-oz bottle$13.35Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- AquaClear Extension Tube, AC 20/30/50$4.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Koller Products AC Power Adapter for Aquariums, 4.5-volt$6.99Chewy Price
- Tom Pet Products Aqua Lifter Pump Holder for Dosing Pump$4.26Chewy Price
- Fluval Edge Pre Filter Sponge, 1 Count$2.44Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Boyd Chemi-Pure Elite All in One Filter Media, 11.74-oz jar$16.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Filter$64.99Chewy Price$117.39List Price
- Eheim Classic 250 External Aquarium Canister Filter$102.15Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing, 25-ft$3.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Aqueon Submersible Internal Aquarium Filter, 40-gal$19.03Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Aquarium Filter Cartridges, Small, 6 count$4.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||—||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I have a 65 gallon freshwater tank with a glass canopy and a great light system. Unfortunately, we have a lot of dust in this house and oils from food and my arm combined with the dust would leave a film that even good surface agitation couldn’t remove. This skimmer got it all and got it fast. The surface sparkles, and the light shimmers to the bottom of the tank!
Awesome Surface Skimmer
These surface skimmers work great! I use them on my reef tank best I have found! You have to readjust them every once in awhile. Especially if you have urchins or snails that move them so they're not upright!