Eheim Thermocontrol Aquarium Water Temperature Controller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
- Designed so that heat is kept constant.
- Equipped with a temperature indicator that’s red when heating up and green when the desired temperature is reached.
- Crafted for safety and reliability.
- Made in Germany.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cobalt Aquatics Electronic Neo-Therm Pro Submersible Aquarium Heater, 100-Watt$60.95Chewy Price$99.91List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$59.95Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$8.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 100-watt$20.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat 300W Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 12-in$17.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 24-in$36.80Chewy Price$41.48List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 10-in, 200-watt$13.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Current USA LightSerene Background LED Aquarium Light Kit, 18-in$44.95Chewy Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 30-in$60.51Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Tetra Care GloFish 6" LED Fish Aquarium Light, Blue$15.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 18 - 24 in$59.95Chewy Price$209.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||N/A||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
is this compatible with a 20 gallon tank? I recently upgraded from a 10 gallon and the heater I currently have can't keep my 20 gallon heated enough
Answer by • Sep 08, 2021
The 125-watt temperature controller is suitable for aquarium of around 150 litter or approximately 40 gallons and up to 200 liters or approximately 53 gallons.
Hi, description and key benefit notes indicate fresh and salt water...but item details at bottom of page indicate "freswater". I have a saltwater reef tank and want to be certain it's designed for saltwater . thanks
Answer by • Sep 04, 2021
The heater is suitable for fresh and marine water (saltwater).
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Heather on Sep 30, 2021
I put this heater in a 20 gallon divided tank and was unsure if it would be able to maintain temp on both sides. It has done very well and I see very little fluctuation. I'm very pleased with it.