Einstein Pets Black and White Carob and Vanilla Recipe Natural Oven Baked Wheat Free Dog Treats are a pooch-friendly take on a classic cookie! Simple and scrumptious, these natural doggy snacks feature plant-based ingredients like coconut and omega 3-rich chia seeds. Since your pal deserves the best, you won’t find any fillers or by-products here—the limited ingredients are both organic and human-grade. The mouthwatering aroma of carob and vanilla in these oven-baked biscuits is also sure to please your pup. Crafted in small batches in the USA, they’re a paw-fectly healthy reward for your best pal!
- These oven-baked dog treats are made in small batches—with love—in the USA.
- The limited ingredients are organic and human-grade, including delicious coconut and carob powder.
- A plant-based treat, infused with omega 3-rich chia seeds for dietary fiber.
- Contains no fillers, by-product meals or chemical preservatives.
- This recipe is corn, wheat and soy free.
See all items by Einstein Pets
Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds
Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Weight Control
Carob Pwder, Coconut, Honey, Oat Flour, Chia Seed, Vanilla
| Crude Protein || 12.2% min |
| Crude Fat || 10.72% min |
| Crude Fiber ||2.06% max |
| Moisture ||8% max |