EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- This easy to assemble playpen requires no tools and easily sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use, so you can keep your pet safe at all times.
- Includes two handy accessory pockets and an extra water bottle pocket so you can keep your pet hydrated.
- Features a removable zip-off and washable floor mat—perfect for keeping things neat and tidy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen$99.99Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Blue, Large$99.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 3-Levels$299.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Blue, 45-in$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Insta-Fort Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- WINiPET 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Gray, 48 x 48 x 32-in$99.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Pen with Removable Top, Sage, Large$69.99Chewy Price$80.98List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Navy Blue & Beige, 36 x 36 x 24-in$54.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$36.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Gray, Small$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$47.05Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Precision Pet Products Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Large$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||N/A||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||Yes||N/A|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1011 Customer Reviews
Perfect for kitty's safe outdoor time
Our cat desperately wants to hang out in the yard with us and this is the perfect way for her to safely get some fresh air. She's a bigger cat and the 36-inch-diameter pen gives her plenty of room. The top unzips which I feel is an easier way to get a cat in and out (especially when she does NOT want to go back inside!) The pen feels sturdy and well-made, and the mesh window area is a thicker weave so I'm not as concerned about her claws tearing holes. The polyester walls are not so tall she can't see out but tall enough for her to crouch really low and feel sneaky when she sees a bird at the feeder, haha. This also gives the pen more protection from claws. Money well-spent. This is going to be her best summer yet!
This small pen, like a much larger one I purchased to contain him from running and jumping 24/7 after serious spinal surgery, is well constructed, thoughtfully designed, very portable if needed and easy to set up/or fold down. I use this one as a “bedroom” for my 16 lb, 5 yr old, very attached pup set up near my sleeping space; it gives me peace of mind that he’s not sitting silently by the door wanting to go out to pee and also freedom for me to move around when I sleep (he’s an ardent snuggler tight up against my ribs under my arm). For cross country travel this pen folds up flat into a rectangle the size of one panel and fits into a carry bag with handles.
This playpen was a great thing for two young kittens. Arrived quickly and was very easy to set up. It contains them but allows them room to move and play. I can keep an eye on them and they can absorb the activity around them. I got a larger one so that they have their litter pan,etc in with them. They do climb on the sides, but so far no damage. It's worth every penny!
I just opened this today and it's much more sturdy than I anticipated. I intend to use this to take my cats out on the porch with me on nice days. My 2 cats are enjoying laying in it in the house right out of the box so hopefully they will enjoy it outside as well. They are indoor cats now 12 years old and I thought getting them outdoors safely for a little bit would be good for them. I also have to say how outstanding Chewys customer service is! My original order was lost in transit and I called and they sent out a new one right away!!!
Used to be Better
My German Shepherd loves bully sticks. These were always the brand I would buy him because 6” is long enough for him and they were always thick. I haven’t ordered these for probably 6 months but the product has definitely changed. I received 2 packages today and I have 2 decent thickness out of all 12, one in each package. The others are the thickness of a pencil. My dog was still excited to eat it but I’m disappointed over the change in quality.
not proper size
I’m usually satisfied with my purchases but for this one I was highly disappointed. None of the bully sticks I received were 6 inches, and some of them were extremely thin. This is even more disappointing because they are more expensive than before. Probably will not be repurchasing any time soon.
While I love the look of this item and it was very easy to put together, Poppy wasn't in it more than 15 minutes before she chewed through the zipper and ruined it! So, I bought it for 15 minutes of usage - so very disappointed!
I cannot recommend this product enough. I work in Veterinary medicine and this has so many uses. I originally purchased to house my foster kitten (now family member) as she was so tiny; I wanted to keep her safe. Next, it was her recovery condo post spay surgery last year. Once it was no longer needed, I folded it up into its own storage bag and stored it away. It takes up so little space when being stored. Now it's back in action again as a recovery condo. 10 out of 10, would recommend!
Herding Our Herders
I have been looking for this type of containment and have not found one big enough for our multiple pets until this one. We take our pets everywhere and this will be very handy to keep them corralled while we are setting up our camper, visiting, etc. It should also work very well for future litters if we breed again since we raise our pups in our home.
use to love these
This use to be the BEST deal ANYWHERE. I’d autoship 6 bags every month for my three girls, then the price when up by almost 9 dollars and the quality went WAY DOWN. They use to be thick and brown, now they are skinny, and usually have a red tint to them. That wouldn’t even bother me that much, but why raise the price if you’re making them so much smaller?