EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for indoor and outdoor use and measures 62"L x 62"W x 24"H when unfolded.
- Easily folds down in seconds to 28"L x 26"W x 3"H and comes with a carrying case for easy portability.
- The two doors are designed with locking zippers to help keep your pet where she belongs. This playpen also has plenty of storage for accessories and a water bottle, too!
- The floor mat is easy to zip off and is 100% washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- The playpen has a ton of ventilation, so your pet gets plenty of fresh air.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$44.52Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$136.00Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$36.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Hunter Green, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Insta-Fort Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Large$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Purple & Beige, 48-in$74.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Regalo Deluxe My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$87.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Kennel Pop-Up Dog & Cat Tent, Grey, Small$44.95Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Portable Pop-Up Dog Play Pen, Blue, Medium$44.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||—||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
266 Customer Reviews
Awesome purchase !
Planning on traveling to visit relatives in another state, and did not want to leave our "Sweetie" cat in the hotel room for long periods while we house hopped between relatives...this was a perfect solution.we just set it up and were free to enjoy the time with relatives, while she was with us and not left alone. Sweetie can be finicky at times, but we introduced her to the playpen at home and she loved it ! The construction is sturdy, and the zip out base makes potential cleanup less cumbersome. Have seen other such playpen at friends homes, that were flimsy and ill manufactured... but this is not similar. You cannot go wrong with this purchase !
Helped calm feral cat family
These EliteField pet playpens are so well made that we ended up buying 3 more different sizes. Originally bought 62x62x30 for a feral mom cat and her 3 kittens so they could get used to being inside our house and surprisingly they liked it. It fit 4 cat beds, 2 large litter boxes and 4 bowls with room to spare. We bought the smaller sizes afterwards for each kitten. Made of strong material, mesh holds up great against kitten claws too. We’re now going to use these as a confined safe space for them to recover in after neuter/spay surgery. A really awesome pet playpen with so many uses. It’s a good investment!
Best tent ever for mama and kittens
This is my second EliteField cat playpen. I have 5 kittens playing happily in my original one and another Persian due soon. I use the water bottle hole for the electric cord to the Catit water fountain, (from Chewy) and the back door for the cord to the Marunda electric heating pad (from Chewy). I set up the nursery bassinet and litter pan in the tent and put mama and newborns in after delivery with the door open so she can come and go. After 4 - 5 weeks when the kittens are starting to climb out of the bassinet, I design a Chewy box to cover the lower part of the door to keep the kittens in and let mama in and out. When they are older, i zip up the door and the kittens are safe to run, jump, and climb the walls with the top zipped up. I have used this tent for 4 litters of Persian kittens and love it. I also take it to cat shows if I need it for the hotel room.
No Match for My Bostons
I really wanted this to work out for my three bostons so that they didn’t have to be in a metal crate while I was out of the house. Unfortunately it was no match for them. They destroyed it and was able to escape. I arrived home to a three-dog party going on in my house. It’s probably only good if you are going to put them in it while you are home.
Exactly what I needed
Driving my cats across the country to move from Chicago to Colorado. Wanted something big enough that they can have litter, food, and room to lay down; as well as something I could put them in from the top (so the other doesn’t run out!). This is roomy, but small enough to fit in the back with seats folded down, next to suitcases. The cats walked into it immediately :)
Well made and just what I needed to keep kitty safe during activities around our upcoming move. It’s set up with her litter box and comfy blanket inside and she has free access until I need to close the doors. She doesn’t love that part but seems happy when I open the outside door and she can enjoy the breeze. Peace of mind for me!
Tai loves his outside house
My kitty Tai loves his kitty hit so much. It has given an indoor cat some outdoor adventure with sitting on the patio every morning for an hour watching the birds and bunnies . This product is well made .
Best purchase ever!
Our 2 kittens, Squishy & Squash absolutely love this. We got it to separate them & our big cat, Lucifer. He doesn't like the babies at all. He likes being an only child. The playpen is easy to move from room to room. It is perfect. So happy with this purchase
Amazingly well built, adaptable for our hot summer pee pen
This is a wonderfully made, adaptable "pee" pen. The floor zips out. Playpen can be entered from two opposite sides. It is handsome and anchored w/two large bricks for periodic wind. It resides on our covered patio. Placing extra large pee pads on floor covered with large piece of animal Astroturf, it serves it 's purpose until mid October for desert residents & their beloved Corgi.
Saving my floor
I have a 17 year old cat with dementia, hearing loss and IBD. I had to start locking him in one room at night because he would use the bathroom on different floors of the house. But even being locked up at night with two cat pans, one low boy (easy to walk in and out) and one regular cat pan with fresh scooped litter, he would still defecate on my hardwood floor, a couple of times a night. He has been vet checked and they can’t find why he does this besides his dementia. So when I saw this playpen, just big enough for his comfy bed and a cat pan, I thought by putting him in this at night would give him less choices of where to use the bathroom. It has worked like a charm. He uses the cat pan once, every night while he’s in there and sleeps in his bed. My other cat voluntarily sleeps in there during the day as she likes her privacy. It is a win win all around.