EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This easy to assemble crate requires no tools and sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- Three mesh doors let in plenty of sunlight and air, so your pet won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Front and side doors feature locking zippers for added safety and security.
- Includes a free carrying case and fleece bed—perfect for traveling with your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$74.30Chewy Price$82.56List Price
- DealJespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue, 36 inch$75.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$63.74Chewy Price$79.67List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains, Navy Blue/Gray, 20 inch$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Firstrax Petnation Port-A-Crate E Series Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 36 inch$95.39Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Pink$129.00Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$49.72Chewy Price$76.46List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Blue, 24 inch$63.19Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealPet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Plush Pad, Sage, 36 inch$233.99Chewy Price$258.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 27-in$86.64Chewy Price$95.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Pockets, Double Door||Double Door, Collapsible||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Fleece, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||No||No|
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
801 Customer Reviews
Love this - but one caveat
Love this crate. It fits in the back of my car and provides a safe place for my youngest dog to travel. The one caveat is that there must have been a piece of foam somewhere in there. After a few months of use, I found it in pieces inside. Pup had found it and chewed it to shreds. If your dog swallows what he chews, you may have a problem. Since it was fully destroyed, I don't know what it was or where it came from. Take a thorough look in the crate before use.
So far so good
Crate is very easy to set up, took only a few minutes and that included getting it out of the box and wrapping. The mat is a nice bonus, but I am thinking of getting a little thicker one, but for now that one will do. Bought the crate to kennel the dogs at nosework trials that we will be going to soon. Getting them used to the new crates for now. I wouldn't recommend for those who's dogs chew their crates or paw at it. Mine do pretty well in their metal crates so hopefully they will transition to this one smoothly. If it holds up I will be buying a second one.
Easy to assemble and very sturdy!
I am very pleased with the soft sided dog crate. My dog is 7 months old, and a rescue, and she is very wary of new things. She especially does not like crates. We put this in the back seat of the truck with the door open, and she rode outside of the crate. By the time we got home, she was asleep inside the crate!! Success!!
Good travel crate
I purchased this soft sided crate in anticipation of a camping trip and the crate worked great both for car travel and for while camping in a large tent. Its tall enough for a puppy to lay and comfortably stand up in and easy to assemble and take down. Very happy I purchased this travel crate and would recommend this to others.
I opened the door and there was my pup... not in the crate. She ate right through it! The other one (bought 2) didn't last either. My other pup scratched right though the netting. Both pups are fine in a regular crate.
Easy Set-up and Transport
We travel a lot and I was tired of lugging around the big metal crate. This works perfectly. The dog was hesitant at first, but we set both crates up next to eachother and locked her usual one. We told her to get in the crate and she climbed right into the new one. She hasn’t pawed at or tried to escape while inside, so I don’t know how well it would hold up from damage. I like all the pockets and pouches and the several mesh sides. It’s super light weight, the purple color is nice to look at. We got the medium size and have a border collie who has been crate trained since she was a puppy. I would not recommend this for a puppy. I know she would have shredded it when she was young. As an adult- much better behaved- I’m not worried about her getting loose.
Used 4 times, if that
We bought this portable crate and loved it at first. It is light and easy to store-which came in handy as we haven't traveled much during COVID 19. We used it maybe 2 times in 2 years. Two weeks ago we put our puppy in the crate temporarily as she was wearing a cone of shame after a spay. She was in the crate about 10 minutes the first time. Yesterday she was in the crate approximately 5 minutes when she escaped. The zipper tore at the bottom of the side panel. The puppy walked out. This item is no longer usable. We are happy to spend nearly $100 on a well-made item. Unfortunately we used this about 4 times and it's now worthless.
This is unbelievably easy to set up and fold down. I love the purple color. My dog doesn't like to be inside anything but she is bravely eating treats as both doors are open and that makes it less scary. I purchased a size too large for my car the first time and Chewy has a fast and easy return system. I highly recommend.
We purchased our first one for out puppy and then he grew and we got the bigger size. It folds up and fits into our VW Beetle which is amazing because nothing fits in that car. If you have a big chewer a canvas crate may not be the right choice but for our mouthy Lab it's holding up fine.
I love this soft crate. Seems very sturdy, easy and quick to put up and take down. Doesn't take much room when folded up and riding in my car from place to place. It's great!