EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- This easy to assemble crate requires no tools and sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Four mesh doors let in plenty of sunlight and air, so your pet won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Front and side doors feature locking zippers for added safety and security.
- Includes a free carrying case and fleece bed—perfect for traveling with your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$52.68Chewy Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Large$149.98Chewy Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Dog & Small Pet indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft -Sided Crate, Khaki Green, 36 inch$55.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Gray, Intermediate$93.99Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Firstrax Petnation Port-A-Crate E Series Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 36 inch$95.39Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Pet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Fleece Pad, 42 inch$242.99Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- Sport Pet Travel Kennel Dog Carrier, X-Large$138.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Ultra Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Taupe/Black, 36-in$134.39Chewy Price$211.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Double Door, Collapsible||Collapsible, Water-resistant|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No||—|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
266 Customer Reviews
This soft crate is very nice. It is super easy to set up and take down, it's light weight and has a nice carry bag, but also has a handle on the crate itself in case you forget or lose the bag. My only issue is (and this is on me because she was fine in a hard crate, I assumed she would be fine in a soft crate) if I don't watch her, my 3 month old puppy would tear the mesh and get out (durability is the reason for 4 stars and not 5). I would recommend this for a dog that is comfortable in a crate and does not paw at the door or try to chew their way out. This will not stand up to a determined to escape pup.
Bigger than expected when stood up, easy to transport.
I probably should have measured it out before buying, I got the 36-in Med/Large when the medium would probably have been a little more than I needed. Looks sharp. Very easy to operate. My kids can stand it up or collapse it and work all the windows/flaps/togs. I didn't know it came with a travel bag, which is nice to have. My Shiba loves the "cave" experience and has no issues staying in quietly with the flaps down, but its definitely not for a digger or one with separation or anxiety issues, as the mesh windows are not going to stand up to any kind of force. Has some "new product" / chemical smell. Might use febreeze and leave it open for a bit when you first get it. Included pad has a zip-able shell for washing which is nice.
Watch the Snaps on the Crate
I like the design of this crate, however, I am preparing to return the second one in a row now, because one of the snaps won't close. When you snap it closed, it just separates and won't engage. These are the large plastic snaps that keep the crate folded closed. Once would have been a fluke, but twice in a row seems like an issue with perhaps poor quality in parts being used. I'm going to try once more, to see if I can get one with two working snaps (that's how much I like the design). If not, I'll give up and order somewhere else. I'm a bit worried about over quality at this point, as well, but time will tell.
Nice portable crate
Its quick to set up, and has a lot of good features, such as several flaps that can be lifted or let down as needed. I havent tried it with my larger, younger dog yet as I fear he will tear through it. It was recommended to me by friends!
Size was decent, set up was easy, loved the color & came with a carrying bag, lots of access points to enter. However, my cat was able to escape with in 5 minutes. Had to make sure the double zippers were up on one side together. Otherwise my kitten was able to paw her way out. As far as traveling, I don’t think I’ll use for that purpose because she was able to escape. I had to use mini D rings to clamp the zippers together.
Larger than you think. Tons of room
I needed a portable kennel for training class and the elite field 4 door collapsible soft side is perfect. Love that is comes with a storage bag and makes it easy to carry and store. My standard poodle fits great and has tons of room . Love this crate. I ordered the purple color and it holds up well to outdoor use when have outdoor training sessions. Easy to wipe clean and the removable floor can be used either way with the smooth side or the lamb side. My Standard poodle loves it.
Nice for the money. Love the flaps that cover the zippered openings. Not quite as heavy duty as our Orvis but gets the job done.
Well made and easy to assemble.
I just received my collapsible crate. It was very easy to assemble and it's made well. Puppy coming soon, I'll let you know how it performs...
Great for travel
This crate was perfect for traveling. Do not recommend for dogs that are not crate trained yet. Used for a puppy Weimaraner whom was already crate trained. I did use a make shift metal door instead of using mesh. He most likely may have pawed at it to try and get out. I took a crate divider and used that for entrance temporarily.
too big for my boy
This kennel is way bigger than I thought--too big for my quite small cat. However, it is exactly as advertised. It feels sturdy and is easy to set up and collapse. Gave it to a friend with an Aussie puppy.