Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Digestive Health Tuna Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without chicken or fishmeal.
- Crafted with real tuna as the very first ingredient, along with turmeric and ginger root to help support digestion.
- Naturally preserved without artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
- Each crunchy treat contains just 1 calorie!
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Salmon Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Juicy Bites Shrimp & Seafood Mix Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3 count$4.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Bursts With Delish Liver & Beef Cat Treats, 5-oz bag$3.18Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.02Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Scallop Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$14.83Chewy Price$26.94List Price$14.09Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Chicken Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 4 count$2.84Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.70Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Roasted Chicken Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Rolls Chicken Recipe wraps Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 0.35-oz, pack of 4$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Redbarn Protein Puffs Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet Extra Tender in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, pack of 6$11.97Chewy Price$14.94List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 9-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- True Chews Sticks Alaska Pollock Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.27Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.06Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Cat Treats, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Salmon, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Tuna, Chickpeas, Peas...||Salmon, Peas, Potatoes...||Tuna, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Was not a favorite
I opened this item and put it out in a small bowl for the three boys to try. That bowl remained full for 2 days before I tossed it out. I guess my kids are Greenies fans all the way. Sorry Wholly Fish,
Wholly Fish are they good!
My cats are going nuts for these. i seriously have to keep them locked up they love them so much
Great for a contact that has dietary issues
One of my cats is diabetic and can’t eat regular treats but he loved these he thought they were the best ones and he didn’t have to share them with his brothers
At Last!! Chicken Free!!
I would definitely recommend these treats as the first and only treats if your kitties have delicate tummies. My little boy and girl are eating special food for gastrointestinal problems and a daily probiotic and I really didn't think I could find a treat that was going to be compatible with this diet. But these are great. They like them and so far so good on the tummy!
Zorro Likes It!
My fussy boy with sensitive digestion didn't care for any treats until I tried this one. They actually smell like fish. I think they are good for his teeth since they are hard and he crunches every last crumb. Just doubled my order for my next autoship.
two adult cats love these treats!
I can't speak to the digestive health (my boys are healthy...) but my two adult cats (2.5 years old) love these treats. I try to give my cats different textures of food and treats to hopefully get the benefits from both, wet food is good for hydration and dry food hopefully helps with plaque - these treats are super crunchy! I think that's one of my things my cats like about these treats. I don't think the size of these treats are problematic - they are similar in size to most other treats I give them. Highly recommend these treats!
Great Cat Treat!
We have to hid these in a cupboard up high because our cat goes nuts for these treats. He is an extremely picky eater and if we even open the cupboard where we keep these cat treats he comes running into the kitchen.
Wholly Fish? My Logan gobbles it up and looks for more!
My Cats Really Like the Flavor . . .
. . . but they have a heck of a time chewing these treats. They are very hard. They are fish and star shaped. I cut the fish in half to make them smaller, but both of my cats leave part of the treat on the floor without finishing it.
Bland and boring
These are hard as a rock, no smell so im sure not much flavor. My cat wont eat them - even the dogs walk away from them