Emmy's Best Pet Products Advanced Pet Dental Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps eliminate the bad bacteria in your pet’s mouth that leads to bad breath.
- When used consistently, this water additive helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup on teeth and gums, which can cause periodontal disease and gingivitis in pets.
- Simply add 1-2 tablespoons into your pet’s water.
- Vet recommended and suitable for dogs of all sizes and cats.
- Helps you keep up with your pet’s oral hygiene, promoting overall health and well-being.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$8.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Dental Chews for Regular Dogs, over 25 lbs, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Bamboo Dog Toothbrush$4.82Chewy Price$5.25List Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Kit, 2.5-oz tube$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Dual Ended 360 Large Dog Toothbrush$4.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Brushing Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Project Paws Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 250-ml bottle$7.49Chewy Price$19.44List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$16.91Chewy Price$26.00List Price$16.06Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Peppermint Flavor, Glycerin...||Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
None of my 5 animals (2 dogs, 3 cats) have refused drinking water with this additive. We have a fountain as well which leads to bubbling, but that doesn't turn them away from it either. 4 stars instead of 5 because I honestly don't know if it's making a difference in their hygiene, so we'll have to see what the vet says.
This product has a mint flavor that neither of my cats would drink their water. Will never purchase again
My dog won't drink it.
Love to get my money back, my dog won't even go near his water if their is a drop of this stuff in it. Tried for a week now. I'll have to look into other methods to control his dung breath....
Love love love
I bought this for my puppy to help with his breath. I was afraid he wouldn’t like the taste at first. He ended up loving it and it helps his breath. I just pour a cap full into a water bottle.
I have tried 2 different products to help with his breath between dental cleaning, this is the only one that has worked
Unsure if it works!
I don't think we have uses it long enough but so far no difference. She may be too old for it to work
While everything reads well and sounds good, I could not get neither my cat or dog to drink water treated with this. 1-2 tablespoons per 16oz of water is the recommended ratio. I tried weening by half a teaspoon per 16oz and they still rejected any treated water.
Might be good, just not for my dog
Smelled like it would work really well, but my dog refused to drink the water we put it in :-( Our friends dog didn't seem to mind it so it may just be based on individual dogs
So far this product has not helped I knew it was too easy to do the job but my dog is not easy to help he won't let you do anything he acts like we're killing him
This stuff rocks!
I have been using this for nearly a year. It works!!!!! The price here at Chewy is the best out there. My dogs are rescues and WILL NOT let us brush their teeth. This makes up for that. They never have bad breath. The Vet says their teeth are healthy.