Emmy's Best Pet Products Enzyme-Based Pet Odor & Stain Eraser
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Triple-action formula helps to eliminate repeat soiling caused by pheromones.
- Helps to erase stains and neutralize odors caused by urine, vomit, and other organic messes.
- Leaves behind a calming lavender scent. You won’t find any chemical smells here!
- May also be used as a laundry additive to help fight tough stains and odors.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$269.90Chewy Price$299.90List Price$256.40Autoship Price
- DealAunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Odor Eliminator, 128-oz jug$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hoover Steam Complete Pet Steam Mop$69.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealAunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Lavender Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealDog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$18.33Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.41Autoship Price
- DealOdoBan Disinfectant Laundry & Air Freshener Concentrate, Lavender Scent, 1-gal bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Bacteria, Nonionic Surfactant, Lavender Fragrance.||Natural Bacteria, Natural Digestive Enzymes, Water...||Water, Advanced Biological Blend, Non-Ionic Surfactant...||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...||Water, Advanced Biological Blend, Non-Ionic Surficant...|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface||Hard Surface, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Best Product to Clean Up Pet Messes
I love the scent of this product. It cleans and deodorizes nicely.
This is my second bottle, it works great and last a long time, Has a pleasant smell. I will buy again when needed
strong fake fragrance
The unappealing smell of this product was strong just opening the shipping box. The "fragrance" (which when listed as an ingredient was a warning sign I should have heeded) was nothing remotely like real, fresh lavender. (I have it growing all over my garden.) Not only did it not remove the pee smell from the floor, the odor of the product itself was offensive enough that I wrapped the once-used bottle in plastic bag and tossed in garbage. (The offending cat didn't like the smell much either, but she was back peeing in same forbidden spot shortly thereafter.)
This product has been great at eliminating odor on soft surfaces. I have not had cause to put its stain erasing to the test.
Used this to clean up some vomit, left no smell or stain so seems like it works well!
Lavender scent cloying, sticks around for about 4 days, then disappears
It seems to do the job. Just be warned that the lavender scent is in my opinion kind of "cloying." I didn't really like the scent. But, it only stuck around for about 4 days and then it is gone. Meanwhile the product does seem to remove the pet odor/stain so I can live with that.
Works good on new stains
This works really good on new pets stains, but has not helped the old ones.
Something finally worked!!
My 13 year old Weimaraner has started having accidents. I've tried every carpet cleaner, pet odor remover, the stain was gone, but the odor kept returning. The cleaners all had a heavy scent to try and mask the pet odor, and it wasn't pleasant. I used this product on an old spot, and the odor is gone! It's been more than a week, and the odor has not returned!! I didn't even use that much! Has a clean, fresh scent that dissipated quickly. Won't use anything else now that I found this!
I Love the Fragrance
The smell is nice. I've only tried it for spot cleaning...works for me
I have a sick cat who has been vomiting often. The spray took the stains away completely and had a very pleasant scent.