Help soothe your horse’s digestive troubles with Endosorb’s Anti-Diarrheal Boluses for Horses. These easy-to-feed tablets contain an improved attapulgite that absorbs toxins, helping to relieve uncomfortable symptoms associated with diarrhea, including irritation, cramping and other minor intestinal discomfort. And Endosorb is completely free from antibiotics, so it won’t interfere with your horse’s primary treatment. Your pet isn't himself when he isn't feeling well, so help him get back in the game with Endosorb.
- Aids in the relief of digestive issues, such as diarrhea.
- May help alleviate other abdominal symptoms accompanied by diarrhea, such as cramping and discomfort.
- Works to absorb toxins in your pet's gut.
- Comes in a bolus suspension.
- Formulated for horses and colts.
For oral use only. Not a substitute for antibiotic or comprehensive medical treatment of the underlying diseases that cause diarrhea. Use under veterinary supervision.
See all items by Endosorb