Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door
About This Item
- This dual-paned insulating pet door is perfect for climates with extreme temperatures and works with all wall types.
- Includes a magnetic seal designed to withstand winds up to 50 miles per hour—and can be reduced or increased in strength as needed.
- Secure locking cover provides extra security against unwanted guests.
- Flap is designed to not shrink or yellow in the sun.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Medium$299.99Chewy Price$359.99List Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Large$51.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- SureFlap Microchip Small Dog & Cat Door, White$230.00Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Tall$799.99Chewy Price$959.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$1,098.97Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- Autoslide Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$760.00Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$729.99Chewy Price$879.99List Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, Medium, Tan$529.99Chewy Price
- PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Dog Door Wall Installation, Large, White$698.00Chewy Price$927.00List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White, Small$84.95Chewy Price
- SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel Extender, White$19.80Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Insulated, Locking||Insulated, Locking||Insulated, Locking||Insulated, Locking||Locking|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
wanted better upgrade
we run a doggie daycare, so our dog doors get constant use. We had a much cheaper version, but got sick of replacing the flaps. We paid significantly more, thinking this would be a much more durable door. Unfortunately, after spending a whole day installing it, the bottom of the flaps fell off just from the dogs running in and out. (which is what a dog door is made for). Within 48 hours, they had easily pulled the sides off the flaps. I don't think the flaps are replaceable on this one, so we may have just cost ourselves a lot of time and money.
This is by far the best dog door I have ever purchased. The flaps are sturdy and the door components are really well thought out and just perfect for my pet.
My puppy took to this door immediately. My husband installed it with minimal effort. The depth between the walls will probably need to be altered. We had a severe cold snap with high winds and the door did not leak with shield in place.
Pride Cat for the win
elmer loves his pride collar and wears it daily to show he’s love and support! such a cute addition to your pets life
The door is very sturdy and strong. Installation videos on the support website combined with the instruction manual make installation a breeze. Highly recommend it for larger, stronger dogs due to the weight of doors and the strength of magnets. I expect this door to last a very long time.
I think the door will work, however I choose a large door when I should have ordered and Extra Large.
No more going to the door! We have 2 dogs so we are very happy to have them let themselves out.