Entryways Peeping Cats Handwoven Doormat, 18x30
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handwoven from real coir with a slip-resistant PVC backing.
- Coir—aka, coconut fiber—helps to trap dirt, making it a great material for an outdoor mat.
- Hand-stenciled by pet lovers using only eco-friendly dyes.
- Designed to be the ideal size for most doorsteps—18 by 30 inches.
- Features fade-resistant dye for a long-lasting, reliable welcome mat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Primitives By Kathy "My Kids Have Paws" Dish Towel$6.48Chewy Price$8.00List Price
- Carson Industries "Spoiled Dog" Picture Perfect Chime$30.99Chewy Price
- Imagine This Company "No Poop Please" Garden Sign$9.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Imagine This Company "Poop Happens" Garden Sign$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Imagine This Company "No Dump Zone" Garden Sign$8.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Imagine This Company "Spoiled Dog" Mini Garden Sign$6.31Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Gateway Lane Love Paw Print Garden Flag$14.99Chewy Price
- Bell Automotive Paw Print License Plate Frame$10.22Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Squares Doormat, Bluestone, 28 x 18-in$34.99Chewy Price
- Primitives By Kathy "Work For Dog" Box Sign$11.21Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Imagine This Company "Poop Fairy" Garden Sign, Standard$12.00Chewy Price
- Sigo Signs "Clean Up After Your Dog" Aluminum Sign$15.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||Plant Material||Plant Material, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I love this mat! I got a kitty Christmas doormat from this brand on Chewy and adored it, so I got this one for everyday use on our back patio. The quality is amazing. So thick and bristly. Gets everything off our shoes (sorry for the patio gunk in the photo) and seems like it will hold up very well. The kitties like it, too. Arrived exactly as pictured.
Why do you bother to ask for headline
It's nice and thick, adorable design, but the fiber comes off as you wipe your feet before entering your home, so you don't necessarily drag in dirt, but you are dragging in the fiber, it's a mess!
This doormat is the perfect thing I needed to spruce up my porch. It’s exactly as described and absolutely adorable!
Cat seems to approve
The cat likes to look out the window at himself. Also it's a good mat.
Love this doormat. It was a gift for my cat-loving husband, and he laughed out loud. It is installed, looks great, and has held up well so far as an outdoor mat.
Peeping Cats Doormat
I am totally satisfied with this doormat. It is attractive, super thick and does the work of an effective doormat. When I enter my co-op apartment complex and glance at this doormat in front of my door, it gives me such a good feeling of arriving home. It was expensive, but so far it's worth the expense.
Cute and High Quality!
I purchased this mat because it was cute and thought it would nice on the back porch. When I received it, I couldn't believe the quality of it. It is thick and well made. To top it off, my cats love scratching on it! Bonus! I recommend this mat to any cat lover!
So great it got stolen!
This doormat looks exactly like my kitties! Got to enjoy it for about two weeks until someone decided to take it for their own. So upset that someone stole my awesome doormat! Erg
So cute and sturdy!
It's truly the perfect entry-way doormat for cat lovers. I ordered two for my cat loving sons. It's very sturdy and a good welcome mat.
Very nice door mat
Just love this door mat. Well made, so cute! Makes me smile every time mi see it!