Epi-Pet Sun Protector Skin Treatment Spray, 3.5-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to protect your pet from harmful UV rays which can cause their skin to burn, even through her coat
- Especially helpful in protecting dogs or horses with short or thin hair, white or light-colored hair, and white or pink skin — as well as any dog or horse subjected to extensive sun exposure
- This spray will keep your dog or horse safe and happy for those long, enjoyable days by the pool, on the boat, at the park, on the beach and more
- Simple bottle is designed with the bag-on valve, so you can conveniently spray it at all angles for easy application
- Non-greasy and non-oily solution will leave your pet protected and still feeling fresh and ready to enjoy their fun in the sun
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEmmy's Best Pet Products Sun Skin Protector Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealLucky Pup Sunscreen Dog Balm, 0.15-oz tube$5.25Chewy Price
- DealLucky Pup SPF40 Lotion Dog Cream Sunscreen, 2.3-oz bottle$11.55Chewy Price
- DealMy Dog Nose It! Dog Sun Protection Balm, 0.5-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price
- DealWarren London Dog Sunscreen Spray, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealLucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
- DealBag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Dog Moisturizer, 8-oz tin$8.67Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.24Autoship Price
- DealPetkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Mist, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealMusher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax, 200-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealLucky Pup Twist-Up Dog Balm, 0.5-oz tube$10.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen Octyl Salicylate), Homosalate (Sunscreen), Benzophenone-3 (Sunscreen)...||Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7...||—||Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Octinoxate...||Octinoxate USP Oxbenzone USP, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Sun Protection||Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Sunscreen for dogs
Great product for protecting the lighter pigmented areas on our pets. Definitely recommend!
Sunburn, NO MORE
I bought this because my Maltese is super pink, even under an umbrella he gets a little burned (as most humans). I don’t have to worry about him being outdoors and people watching on a gorgeous day. However, it is on the pricey side for the amount of product it holds. Otherwise, it’s a good purchase.
Easy, no fuss application
works very well on my dogs belly where she was getting sunburnt
does it work?
I'm not sure. I have a Maltese, so he is very pale and white fur. He gets a lot of tan spots on his skin due to being outside a lot so I needed a sunscreen. I heard a lot of great reviews about this but when you spray it on a Maltese, that usually has silky soft fur and my pup has long fur now, the sunscreen leaves a very greasy look and it is SO sticky. I ended up having to give my pup a bath after spraying this and I'm not even sure it work. I wouldn't buy again. Maybe okay for a short haired dog!
Guess it works
We mainly got this for our dogs noses & ears. (Black Labs) With no signs of sunburn, I can only assume it worked. Its priced high for a small amount. Wouldnt have lasted long if spraying the whole dog. Neither of them cared for it on their noses but no bad reactions, just dirty looks & lots of licking. We got it for a beach trip so I would have to recommend if your pup in going to be in the sun any length of time.
Dog was allergic
My dog is afraid of the spray noise, so I had to spray onto my hand and apply. It seemed to work okay and didn't bother her after it dried. She just ended up allergic to it and broke out in hives wherever it was applied. So I recommend this if your dog isn't allergic to any of the ingredients.
Made my dog break out
My dog has white fur and has very sensitive skin, so I’m not surprised this made her break out in hives. And she would still get red after having it on while out in the sun. Great idea for dogs that have white fur, but just didn’t work for us
My dog had skin cancer
My dog had a suspicious mole removed from her tummy. She loves to lay out in the sun on her back. It was a form of sarcoma, from the sun. So.....of course I am going to buy sunscreen. This is waterproof and easy to apply. Love it!
Glad to have something safe to use on my dogs that works
safest DOGGIE sunscreen
with all the unsafe chemicals out there for our dogs....my vet said this is one of the bests. i totally agree when comparing other sunscreens out there. dont be fooled. this works exactly how it says to work. easy fast applying. best to put into ur hands THEN put on dogs body getting nose and ears. the smell is like the good old tanning lotiins from the past...the beach smell... yummy