Equine Couture Cory Jacket
About This Item
- Quilted micro polyester makes this jacket comfortable to slip into.
- Faux suede details add a classy touch.
- Designed with a handy dual zipper as well as zippered front pockets.
- Snap wrist closures are a cinch to open and close.
- Adjustable snap waist cincher makes for a more flattering silhouette.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, X-Small$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 32$59.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Taupe, 28$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 16$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 7$34.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$17.62Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Duck Green, 12$36.95Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 30$39.36Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 16$22.24Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Black, X-Large$35.42Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- IRH Equi-Pro Riding Helmet, Matte Black, X-Small$47.96Chewy Price$69.95List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
BEAUTIFUL Coat BUT SIZE UP!!!!
This is a beautiful, well made coat. Definitely recommend. BUT BE AWARE the sizing measurements in description are WAY OFF. I am 5'3" and weigh 130lbs, I ordered a large thinking I would have plenty of room to layer a hoodie under the coat. When it arrived, I was so excited. It was so pretty. I could tell it was a high quality coat. I tried it on and...... was so disappointed. DEFINATELY no extra room. The coat really fit more like a snug shirt with no give. If that is the fit you are looking for...order your normal size(pay no attention to numbers in sizing description) If you want it to fit like a coat should fit, SIZE UP at least one maybe 2 sizes. I am getting another coat this time in XXL