Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches
About This Item
- Wide waistband and front zipper allow for extra comfort and movement.
- Features belt loops and front pockets for carrying your small personal items.
- UltraGripp knee patches for still legs in the stirrups.
- Designed with contoured sock bottoms to eliminate bulk in boots.
- Blend of cotton, nylon, and spandex make these breeches easy to wear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Sand, 12$36.95Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Black & Hot Pink, 6$41.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Safari, X-Small$31.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 8$39.99Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Safari, X-Small$47.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 32$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 6$32.26Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Stretch Show Riding Gloves, Black, Small$23.74Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 9$34.55Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Black, 12$35.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 26$39.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Nice breeches for schooling in any weather
These breeches are made of nice quality, durable, and yet breathable material. The contrast stitching is a nice touch to add a bit of style. They fit true to size and are comfortable.
A true classic
I've worn these for years(maybe a decade?!) They're the perfect weight for year round lessoning.