Equus Magnificus The German Low Starch, Low Sugar Beet Horse Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A high-calorie winter treat.
- High fiber—to help digestibility and ease of fermentation.
- Beet pulp recipe helps support your horse’s digestive system.
- Low starch and sugar content and fortified with vitamins.
- Feed directly out of the bag—no soaking needed!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stud Muffins Molasses Horse Treats, 90-oz bag$35.40Chewy Price$44.00List Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Himalayan Secrets All-Natural Compressed Himalayan Rock Salt Block, 4.4-lb brick$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Peppermint Horse Treats, 20-oz tub$8.95Chewy Price$12.20List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Banana Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$9.20Chewy Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Carrot & Spice Flavor Horse Treats, 1-lb bag$3.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Reasons Joint Support Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus The German Horse Muffin Molasses Horse Treats, 14-lb bucket$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Peppermint Horse Treats, 1-lb bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Durvet Popper Mints Horse Treats, 5-lb bottle$10.28Chewy Price$10.40List Price
- Manna Pro FlaxSnax Flax Enriched Horse Treats, 3.2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Peppermint Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$7.80Chewy Price$9.20List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Slims 50% Less Sugar Molasses Horse Treats, 45-oz bag$18.95Chewy Price$23.10List Price$18.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Molasses Products, Cornstarch...||Molasses Products, Oats, Corn...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls (25%), Linseed Meal...||Rice Bran, Oat Flour, Unsweetened Apple Juice...||Oats Groats, Dry Molasses, Dried Plain Beet Pulp...|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Mint, Apple, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Low Sugar, Low Starch, Low NSC||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sugar Free||—|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Dry Food||Treats||Treats|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Horses with PPID rejoice!
These are soft and can be easily broken in half and smooshed back together to hide a prascend. My mare isn’t particularly picky, but will occasionally turn her nose up at crunchy treats. She seems to really enjoy these muffins and has not managed to spit out a pill yet. Win!!
Took some time
My horse loved these at first - then she stopped eating them after awhile and now she likes them again - Since they are low sugar , I offer them to her freely whenever I need to reward her. The one drawback is, they are hard to break into small peices.
The horse who needs low sugar/low starch food wouldn’t eat them, but the other two liked them.
My two aged equids love these treats, & I love giving them because they are low starch & low sugar, an excellent choice for my old boy with metabolic issues.
my horse loves these treats and due to some health issues she needs lower sugar treats and these are perfect.
My picky gelding is on a low starch diet, so finding decadent but wholesome treats for him can be a challenge. I bought these treats hoping for a once in a while special treat for him and while they are definitely perfect for that, I have also incorporated them into my +R training. Broken into smaller pieces, these muffins are perfect for "jackpot" reinforcers, when he gives me the answer to a concept that is difficult for him or if I'm asking something that an easy behavior. I definitely recommend these treats!
Picky horses have met their match!
It is easier to give birth than to get pills into my mare. Throw this treat into the microwave for 15 seconds, they soften up nicely and jam the pill into them. My horse loves them and no more wondering if I got my mare's essential meds into her. Low starch/low sugar was a must because of her cushings, so these treats are perfect. Thank you!
My horse loves these. They are nice and don't get sticky like some of the other treats do.
Horses didn't like
My horse loves the regular German muffins, but turned his nose up at these. I tried them on the other horses in the barn and only one would eat them.
Absolutely love these for my horses… they smell amazing, look fresh and my horses enjoy them!!