EQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blend of 4 botanical oils for an all-natural fly repellent.
- Citronella-free, with a clean, fresh scent.
- Repels horn flies, face flies, stable flies and house flies.
- pH balanced so it won’t irritate sensitive-skinned horses—safe for all horses, ponies and foals.
- Use on your buddy’s bedding, bridles, blankets and tack too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$25.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 5-lb can$41.03Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- Finish Line EZ-Willow Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Poultice, 45-lb tub$69.95Chewy Price$90.91List Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Finish Line Blaster Essential Oil Horse Skin Care Spray Refill Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$11.59List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Finish Line Blaster Essential Oil Horse Skin Care Spray, 1-qt bottle$12.74Chewy Price$16.15List Price$12.10Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Medicated Horse Poultice, 16-oz bottle$10.47Chewy Price$16.62List Price$9.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Cooling Tendon & Ligament Pain Relief Horse Gel, 16-oz bottle$10.37Chewy Price$9.85Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Ichthammol Skin Care Horse Ointment, 16-oz bottle$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- Sore No More Gelotion Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$23.68Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lemongrass Oil Cedar Oil Peppermint Oil Geranium Oil Water Soap Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Organic Aloe Vera, Sunscreen, Coat Conditioners.||Pyrethins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol.||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I love that I can use this on my mare and her 2 month old foal. Has a nice smell to it and works pretty good.
Works well as a second preventative for flies. I used this as well as a net face mask and equine smart pak big off pellets. My colt is excited to graze in the fields longer! I use to spray in the barn too! Helps keep flies out and smells so fresh. I love the citronella smell.
I use alot of Eqyss products all are wonderful at conditioning and healing skin and coat issue... I however feel the fly spray does not work down here in Florida in the Spring- Summer months... To be fair it might work in the cooler Dec-Feb weather...
This stuff works!!
This even works on those black may flies. Very pleased and it smells nice too.
Love this product
I can’t argue that there are more potent insecticides available, but this product works well for me. I watched as the flies Would land but not stay for more than a split second before they flew off. It is expensive, but I am sensitive to chemicals and so I appreciate this product and love the smell. I am a fan :-)
Dont waste youre money
Dousing the flys with this product just made them mad.
Fresh and lovely scent
While I truly appreciate the light, non-offensive fragrance, it keeps those pesky flies off of my horses. As a bonus, when my large animal veterinarian and his vet tech arrived to my barn recently, they remarked that my barn didn't even smell like a barn. It smelled like EQyss Natural Fly Repellent.
This doesn't work
I got this and sprayed it on my horse while he was standing on the cross ties ready to be tacked. It flat out doesn't work. I literally watched flies continue to land on him where I sprayed. I sprayed his whole body and he just kept stomping and twitching flies. I might have well sprayed him with water. I will not buy this again. Unfortunate waste of money.