Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellent Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This concentrated, ready to use spray does not require dilution or preparation.
- Protects your horse from sun exposure and is an EPA registered fly repellant.
- Quick and easy application on your clean horse, in a barn or a stall.
- Organic aloe vera and botanical oils provide natural protection.
- Won First Choice, 2007 Horse Journal, and Top Pick 2005 Horse Journal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSpalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealBio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.00Chewy Price$31.50List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- DealFarrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealCuricyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- DealMartin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, 64-oz bottle$74.99Chewy Price$101.62List Price
- DealEspree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon$79.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.52Autoship Price
- DealFORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$20.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 10$152.50Chewy Price
- DealPro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$24.76Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealEQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealFiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Pyranha Equine Roll-on Insect Horse Repellent, 3-oz bottle$5.26Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Citronella Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Other Ingredients.||—||Active Ingredients: Permethrin 0.9%, Tetramethrin 0.25%, Pyrethrins 0.025%...||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||—||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Espree Aloe Herbal Fly spray
I would not recommend this fly spray. I didn't realize that it needs re-applied every 3-4 hours. The up side is it does smell nice.
Works as well as other fly sprays
I wanted more natural ingredients for my mares. This spray smells nice and keeps the bugs at bay for starters, I find I have to reapply more often. But it’s natural ingredients seem less harsh than others I have used. I have also used it on myself, which I would not do with some other fly sprays on the market
Works; reapply often
Pros: Works wonders, flies immediately vacate the area. Chases deer flies and horse flies. Can be used around the horses' faces. Spraying on the horse is good enough to also protect the rider. Con: needs to be reapplied every few hours. Doesn't work as long as the toxic stuff.