Espree Energee Plus Dog Shampoo, 1-gallon
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This shampoo helps degrease and deodorize even the dirtiest of canine companions.
- Designed to leave your pal’s coat looking shiny and clean.
- Formulated with 100% organically-grown aloe vera.
- Leaves behind a lovely pomegranate fragrance.
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Tea Tree Scented Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle, 1 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Waterless Bath Fragrance Free Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Soos Pets Extra Strength Mineral Enriched Dog & Cat Shampoo, 135-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Neem Supreme 32:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Grapefruit 32:1 Dog & Cat Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Lovely Fresh "I Love My Dog" Oatmeal & Neem Wellness Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$15.10Chewy Price$14.34Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Deep Cleansing Charcoal & Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Special FX Citrus Blossom Optimizing 50:1 Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$25.00List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Micellar Water Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price$7.05Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$65.93Chewy Price$103.99List Price$62.63Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Fresh Pet Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$68.85Chewy Price$103.99List Price$65.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Water, Mild Cleansing Agents, Silk Protein...||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base with Herbal Oils, Essential Oils...||Sodium Laureth-2 Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, SLES, ALES...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Calming||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great for grooming greasy dogs.
I am a dog groomer and love this shampoo. Works great for greasy dogs and has a nice scent. Espree is a great shampoo, love it.
I am a 130 lb Landseer Newfoundland with all white on my chest and belly, lots of white on my legs and paws. My furnishings are all white on my front legs and the rest of me is part black and part white. It’s been a struggle since I was 8 weeks old to get my white hair white without stripping my black coat. I’m embarrassed to mention that even though I’m a girl, I LOVE all kinds of mud. Dirt and I are very best friends as well. I never miss a chance to get dirty. That shows everyone how much fun I have and how much fun I am. You need to know this about me to appreciate how very well this shampoo works. My mom had been brushing and spot cleaning me daily because we ran out of our favorite shampoo which smelled so so good. Just like a field of lavender I’m sure would be delightful to run through and roll in. That shampoo has been out of stock everywhere. Finally a decision was made to try this. I had my first bath in over 6 weeks yesterday. Folks, let me tell you, my whites have never been whiter. EVER. Mom didn’t even have to use her favorite dishwashing liquid to brighten up my dinghy parts. She has had to do that even when she bathes me every two weeks. I’ve been weeks without a bath and didn’t need anything other than this shampoo. It’s AMAZING. My bath didn’t even take any longer than usual either. Which surprised me AND mom. I get really,really greasy under my ears and just behind them. I blame that on all the people who just love to pet me. I’m not complaining though! This shampoo even got all that grease out! Mom was concerned that even though I was so clean, I’d be staticy and have a stripped coat and dry, itchy skin. That’s happened to me before and it is MISERABLE. That isn’t the case. I’m as soft as all those bunnies look that I love to chase. Lastly, I combed out so well. The shampoo got all the way down to my pretty pink skin and my undercoat combed out easily. That is a rarity. Folks, you wouldn’t believe how much dirt I was walking around with. There was a whole garden in me! I LOVE this shampoo. It didn’t smell like pomegranates or my favorite lavender. Mom says it smells like something she called grape gum balls she loved when she was 11:years old. That was over 50:years ago, I was told. She isn’t too keen on the smell now, but it didn’t last long. I’m VERY clean, very soft and so happy I had my bath! You will like this shampoo if you have friends like me who LOVE all things dirt and mud. Try it and see. My mom is pretty hard to please when it comes to me and my sisters, also Newfoundland’s. Except for the smell, this is her favorite shampoo. And she says the smell isn’t what does the cleaning so that’s okay with her. Happy day Everyone!
Caused scabs all over body
This product was used on my dog at the groomers. 2 days later, he was covered in really gnarly scabs head to toe. Hasn't had trouble with any other shampoo