Espree Simple Shed Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This gentle shampoo is designed to release loose hair and undercoat while cleansing away dirt and oils.
- Can be used frequently to help reduce seasonal and non-seasonal shedding.
- Helps to strengthen hair shafts and get your pal’s coat in its best condition.
- Formulated with natural oat proteins and 100% organically-grown aloe vera.
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mossy Oak Sporting Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Top Performance GloCoat Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs, 2.5-gallon concentrate bottle, bundle of 2$160.98Chewy Price$178.86List Price$152.93Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Wild Ginger Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Warren London Wet Kiss Milk & Honey All-Natural Dog Cologne, 2-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, Large, Black$10.92Chewy Price$14.95List Price$10.37Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Joint Topical with Ginger Dog Spray, 6-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Deodorizing Multi-Purpose Tropical Splash Scent Dog Wipes, 30 count$3.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Pawtitas Organic Ear Dog Cleaner, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetWell Massaging Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small$13.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Conditioner, Oat Protein...||Purified Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside...||Purified Water, Coconut- & Plant-Derived Cleansers, Oat Protein...||Purified Water, Detangler, Aloe Vera Juice, Fragrance, Preservative.||Purified Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Celluose...|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This shampoo works great! I just used it on my GSD/Husky mix in the beginning of May in the Midwest (for coat reference). It works best if you use some type of powered sprayer (like a waterpik) and some good grooming gloves. Wet, later with shampoo, let it sit for 2 to 3 mins, and then repeat that process again. Yes, shampoo twice. The second time is when you will see the hair start to loosen. Be prepared to do the work. I use an undercoat rake and have a high velocity dryer. This shampoo will loosen the hair, but you need to be able to commit to getting it all out. I was getting comb fulls upon combs fulls of hair out with my brush and had to use the dryer multiple times to continue to pull hair up. Follow up with a leave in conditioning spray to soften the coat.
I used this shampoo on my Pembroke Welsh corgi yesterday and it has worked SO well. I got a ton of undercoat out with the blower after her bath and a ton more this morning when I brushed her. Since then, she hasn't had nearly as much shedding as she normally would. She smells great too!