Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewy bone toy is made of bamboo fibers and nylon for greater strength.
- Tastes like beef so pups keep coming back for more!
- Encourages healthy chew behaviors and discourages bad ones.
- Raised bumps massage teeth and gums and help remove plaque.
- Available in three sizes to suit big and little chompers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Antler Alternative Power Chew Dog Toy, Venison, Medium$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price$7.68Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Marrow Bone Alternative Dog Chew Toy, Marrow Beef, Large$12.33Chewy Price$18.29List Price$11.71Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Flavor Frenzy Power Chew Dog Toy, Beef Jerky, Medium$10.31Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Rawhide, Large$8.60Chewy Price$23.69List Price$8.17Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Arch Bone Dog Beef Flavored Dental Chew Toy, Large$13.07Chewy Price$17.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental||Dental||Squeaky|
|Material||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Canvas, Cotton, Leather, Plant Material, Natural Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
my goldendoodle puppy is a very aggressive chewer, not to mention the teething phase. i thought this toy would be too hard on him but nope, he loved and chewed the medium size one to where i had to buy another. although the first chew was very used i never noticed any chunks of it (as other users mention), it was all just him teething, he’s 40lbs at 5mo
My dog showed in interest in this product, so I picked it up to smell it. If it smelled of anything, it would have been plastic. Smooth plastic. Waste of my money. Don't suggest you stock up on their products.
A Total Hit!!!
Both of my Boxers love this chew toy. Even my 9 year old will sit and chew for a long time. That hasn't happened for a while! Good thing I bought 2 of them.
You Should Buy Two
These are great! Yes these, I bought two. We have two dogs and I figured they might fight over them. I was correct. They are always chewing on these. While the noise of them chewing isn’t always pleasant, they rather enjoy them and they have withstood a lot of gnawing. I love that they have the handles on them too. Sometimes my dogs will bring me toys to hold so they can chew on them. Yes, they are spoiled! If you have two dogs buy two. If you have one dog, buy two and have a spare.
I debated on getting this being afraid it might be like the old nylabones. It said ingestible. My dogs do chew on it. Not for long but they do seem to like it. The price is excellent. So many things for dogs to chew on her extravagantly expensive. I hesitate to spend on some and then have it lay around.
Great chew toy. I have a ravenous chewer and he likes this toy and isn't even close to decimating it--it will be around for a long time, thankfully.
Listing was confusing
I ordered the wrong size for my dog. The way the listing appeared in the listed suggestions/similar items towards the bottom of the page showed the size I wanted and I clicked on it but did not realize it defaulted to another size which was larger. My dog is pretty small. He does love the chew but I can't tell if he doesn't chew it as much because the size is a little to big for him? The chew is really sturdy and I like the shape.
The chew toy really kept my puppy busy. I would highly recommend this toy to anyone that has a puppy.
My bulldog has had this toy for about 2 weeks now, chewing on it almost daily. Beside the expected wear and tear, the toy is still intact. It's become her favorite chew toy.
Easy to chew
What I really like about this is that it’s easy for my dog to put his feet on the sides and then hold it up himself. So many other bones slide out and scratch up my floor, not this one! Perfect size for a puppy or small breed too.