Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages healthy natural chewing behaviors.
- Chicken-flavored bone can help keep dogs from chewing things they shouldn’t.
- Handy bone-shaped handle helps pups get a grip while they chew.
- Bamboo-nylon construction helps this chew toy stay strong.
- Raised nubs massage teeth and gums for good oral health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.42Chewy Price
- Frisco Tennis Ball with Rubber Sleeve, Medium$4.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Strong Chew Stick Maple Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Souper$18.99Chewy Price$25.19List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Giant$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy, Gorilla, Large$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Dental Dinosaur Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Toy, Large$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Wishbone Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Giant$11.89Chewy Price$18.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer, Water Toy|
|Material||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Canvas, Cotton, Leather, Plant Material, Natural Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
A home run in our house
We have been using this chew for years (replacing it every few months). We have 3 heavy chewers (Boxer, Aussie, Pit), they can chew through ANYTHING. However, they are obsessed with this chew and only do minimal damage to it. Some tiny pieces come off, but the more it is used the less this happens. Overall 100/10.
Gracie loves this. Most important feature. It's durable, washable, and the smell isn't awful to us. She prefers to chew the small end of the T shape, rather than put her paws on them as in the picture. Like many of these kinds of chews, the thing becomes wicked sharp to human skin after it's been gnawed on. I'd buy it again.
Giant breed approved
I bought two of these for our giant breed dogs (Great Dane and Mastiff) - a six inch and a seven inch, and the dogs loved them. The design makes them much easier to pick up even with oversized lips and noses, and my dogs love that they are very easy to hold while chewing and don’t fall over whenever they adjust their position. They’ve held up great to their powerful chewing, even though the bones are relatively lightweight. I definitely recommend them!
Practically indestructible - Puppy chew
My 20 month old puppy has not destroyed it and loves a little tug game with it. The handle on the end helps me hold onto it plus she lays with her paws on the handle to chew. I recommend it and will buy a second one as a spare!
Best toy i have ever purchased
I have a 5 year old female corgi and a 10 month old female lab hound mix and they LOVE this toy. We’ve tried dozens of toys for them and nevertheless, they eventually lose interest or completely destroy the fluffy stuffing toys. We initially bought the 7inch to try and see if they would like it and they ended up getting sassy with each other over it. We then decided to buy another one so they both could have one and got the 6inch instead, there was a MAJOR difference but it worked out because they’ll alternate. Absolutely would recommend this toy to everyone, my dogs love the T shape and it’s great for them to hold and chew. Could not express enough of how great of a toy this is!!
Keeping her occupied
My little girl took to this bone immediately! She love holding the "handles" and cleaning her teeth with the ridges. My pup loves to munch on this after a long walk and in the evening to "settle her down" before she goes "night-night"...
loves it carries it to bed
my d.j. is so tough on toys but so far hes had it a week or 2 and shows very little damage so if he hasnt chewed it up in a week it will last for a while
Dog not super impressed
Though my dog does like this bone, she doesn’t love it. She never chews it for long, she prefers a different brand. But I do like the bone overall.
Dogs live the T-bone
I bought one of these and now I have to buy another. I got it for my 1 yr puppy that likes to chew. I didn’t know my 3 yr old dog would like it so much, too. Keeps them busy and they love it. Great design for them to hold on to!
My dogs didn't care for it
It looks just like it shows. My 3 dogs won't touch it. It may be because they are a smaller breed. Im not sure. So Don't make your decision on my opinion. Give it a try and see.