Ethical Pet Bam-bones Wishbone Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with sustainable bamboo fibers—a renewable natural resource.
- Durable and long-lasting chew toy is designed for hours of enjoyment for your canine companion.
- The hard texture helps to clean your dog’s teeth as he chews to his heart’s content.
- Made with an irresistible chicken flavor your dog will love.
- Perfect for a game of toss and fetch and keeping your dog preoccupied.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$24.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Alien Fire Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$10.20Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Giraffe Plush Dog Toy$23.49Chewy Price
- DuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Toucan Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy, Red$27.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Stegosaurus Plush Dog Toy, Purple$27.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Polypropylene, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Stick with nylabones!
I got these because they were running a really good sale around Black Friday and I just gave my GSD one since her nylabone was starting to wear down and she chewed giant chunks off of in in less then 4 min! (I actually had a timer set for something else so yes it was exactly 4 min) I know they’re supposed to come apart slowly and clean the teeth like nylabones but this one came apart wayyyy too fast!
Bam-Bones, safe for puppies to chew
Sentry loves these bones, healthy and not harmful, she is 10 months old and this will be her 3rd. I love them because I can let her chew without worry of big chunks coming off.
Not for all dogs
From our experience these are not a go to purchase for all dogs. Not one of our three has touched it. We have had it about 3-4 weeks. If you have a true chewer that chews everything maybe these are for them.
Dogs love them
I have 2 dogs a 68 pound GSD/Malamute that barley chews unless the Dobie wants it, and a 95 lb Doberman who chews constantly. I bought this one and the chicken shaped one by the same manufacturer. They lasted about a month before the chicken bone became too small and needed to be taken away. This one is still going strong. Yes, they have teeth marks, and chewing whittles them away in small chunks, dogs have powerful jaws and nothing is going to stand up to that--honestly I'd rather have a deteriorating toy than broken teeth. Other chew toys are either too hard, "boring", or too soft and don't last more than a day. These are just interesting enough, but not so interesting that we can't leave them alone for a minute.
Rottie mix loves this
Our 2 yr old Rottie mix loves these - chews off bits over time, but not excessively and the toy never gets spikes like plastic/nylon chews (which have cut her gums). We get a regular supply; always smell ok, too, plus not very pricey ++
my 7 dogs love these chews
My dogs love these bones. I must’ve bought 20 by now.
Straight vs Bent
I purchased the Bendabone and this straight Wishbone. My dogs prefer the Bendabone's. I believe that they can hold onto better.
This was a super disappointing purchase. My 25lb Boston terrier mix who loves loves his chew toys had pieces coming off of this in under 5 minutes. His chew toys usually last a long time as he isn’t super aggressive with them and uses them appropriately . He has a few Frisco chews and nylabones that are such better quality . He likes this chew but I had to quickly take it away from him so he wasn’t swallowing pieces . Unfortunately I ordered 2 of this poor quality product.
good chew toy
My year old mixed breeds love these bones. they last longer than shin bones but not as long as water buffalo horns, and they need a supervision to make sure they don't eat a piece, but overall a success! Will definitely buy again.
Too small for a large breed dog
I bought a large thinking it would be a large. This size large is a medium at best in other store size large. Very disappointed as I cant give it to my dog as he would probably swallow it.