Ethical Pet Can Covers, 3 pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pack of three multi-colored plastic can covers.
- Durable plastic for long-lasting coverage.
- Can covers measure 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Protects from spoiling and drying out after opening to stay fresh longer.
- Perfectly sized to fit just about any type of pet can.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Orange/Cream, 2 pack, 4-in wide$11.95Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Green, 2-pack, 4-in wide$8.93Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Blue, 2 pack, 4-in wide$9.41Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Peek-A-Boo Silicone Dog & Cat Can Cover$6.99Chewy Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pantry Pack Food Can Organizer, Blue, 5.5-oz$11.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 1-cup$5.24Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo, Brown$36.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Ultra Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, Color Varies, 1-cup$1.19Chewy Price$1.99List Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Collapsible Food Scoop with Clip, 1 Cup$8.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 6-qt$12.41Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2946 Customer Reviews
Snug little tops
I like these lids,tops, they fit perfect on my American Journey can dog food. Made of soft plastic or silicone, you may have to line the lid up with the can and lightly push in a rounded circle to close. Great price to. I am glad I purchased these, the lids have a circle on the tip, I can hang these on a cup hook for convenience. Colorful and I love them.
Do not fit well
These lids do not fit the Purina ProPlan Veterinary Diet cans. If you have the patience and brute strength, you can make it work - most of the time. But, if you have arthritis in your hands - like I do - give it up...just use some aluminum foil and be done with it.
These covers don't fit my Friskies 5.5 oz. cans of cat food. This is what I buy in quantity for my many cats. This was a waste of money & not worth the postage to return. I dont buy any other size cans or any dog food at this time.so they are just junk to me. I wish I had read the reviews! I think I forgot they are reviewed,. Things like this may be small but still give Chewy negative energy, along with rising pet food prices I just paid for my friskies, , I'm not very happy. The representatives are super, but that's not all that counts today.
Ethical pet can covers
I like Ethical Cat products but not these food can covers. They will not fit on the 5.5 oz cans. I finally worked one onto a can, and I mean worked it!! Maybe this was a defective bunch but, not it’s not worth the money spent. Especially nowadays with the outrageous inflation.
Ethical pet can covers
It's hard to find lids that fit.The lids actually fit on a can of dog or cat food nice and tight. You can keep the can with the lid on it in the refrigerator and you will not have the smell lingering into the rest of the refrigerator. love them highly recommend.
These are lightweight, and too small, and while they do stretch a bit if you wreck your thumb joints trying to get them to, they soon pop off. I serve Friskies 5.5 oz cans---pretty standard size. And these tops just don't work..
not a good fit
I ordered these for the regular sized friskies cans, I was dissappointed that to get these lids on the can I had to struggle and fight to get them on and even when I did manage I could tell that they were not really a good fit, just a smidge too small to be an easy on, easy off lid.
One Star: Only Because The Can Covers Are Too Small . . .
Hi, Chewy People: I forgot that I ordered these same can covers a couple of years ago & they were too small (just tossed them/did not let you guys know). FYI: Under no circumstances can these lids be "pulled, pushed, stretched" to fit the Friskies 5.5 oz can. I will just continue using "foil" to cover cans as needed. Thanks ~ Caroline / Additional Feedback: Chewy scores a 9-10.
plastic lids for canned food
I order canned dog food from chewy , and I have a small dog that I feed twice a day. I’m always using these plastic lids. The lid fits perfect on the can .
not that great, didn’t last long
These split in several places on the top after about 1 month of use. Threw them all out. Save your money and find silicone covers, much better that these.