Ethical Pet Cat Prancer Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies, 44-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cats go just wild for these simple wire teaser toys.
- Wire element makes the toy move erratically and keeps kitties guessing.
- The catnip and bell add crazy excitement to already wild play.
- Lets you play interactively with your meow-bud while keeping sharp claws at arm’s length.
- Provides great exercise and mental stimulation for your fur-baby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Zone Tiger Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$4.26Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 6 Piece Replacement Feather Pack for Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Spinner Interactive Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Meowgic Wands Wire Bug & Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 2-Pack$5.93Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 3 Piece Retractable Feather Wand Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Hipster Moose Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.93Chewy Price
- KONG Better Buzz Banana Cat Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Crackles & Cheez Mouse Cat Toy, 2 count$4.69Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Refillables Purrsonality Spoiled Cat Toy$4.23Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Fall Acorn & Leaves Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$9.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Feather||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
This is a great toy for any kitty who loves wand teasers. The added bell brings so much more fun. Great toy for kittens and cats.
This is Junk
Cat Prancer Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies Is a Waste of money
These are the worst!
I bought two of these for my kitties because they had been liking a wire teaser we had and were excited for the new one. The stick is so tiny it comes right out of your hand with barely any pull. The wire is so thick it only stays in a tight coil. The reach of this toy is about 8”. Useless. Don’t waste the money. The toys on the end of these are boring and extremely cheap. The cats were not interested. In the garbage with them.
Would have been great
This seemed like a great toy and my cat was very interested in it. Unfortunately it broke after less than a minute of play time.
Cats love the toy but the wire is so curly that the cats up up pouncing on me.
My cat loves this toy
One of my kitten’s favorite toys! She loves how it bounces on the wire!
Feather wand toy
Great fun toy, but my cat likes to eat the feathers. Lol
Cat Loves It
My cat really enjoys playing with this toy and doesn't tire of it.
Don’t. Just don’t.
I was disappointed in the Cat Prancer Wand Cat Toy! I bought it because my cat loves another simple wire toy and I thought this toy would be similar except for the handle which would make it lots easier to hold and play with my cat. The handle is useless—not attached to the wire at all. And the wire bends out of shape rather than bouncing. The best part of the toy Is the cluster of braided strings for the cat to grab, but the wire and handle are so poor it’s no fun to play with.
What is this dyed with??!!!
The feather part of this toy fell in my cats water bowl and the whole bowl turned red pretty quickly! I dried it of with paper towels and they turned red too. What the heck?!I don't want what ever that dye is coming off in my cats mouth