Ethical Pet Doc & Phoebe Puzzle Cat Feeder, Blue/White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps satisfy your cat’s behavioral need to interact with her meal and prevent bad behavior, boredom and obesity.
- Works with wet food, dry food and your kitty’s favorite treats.
- With four levels of difficulty, this puzzle feeder is great for new and seasoned searchers alike.
- Includes nine compartments with open tops plus six compartments with flip-top lids for a challenge.
- Suction cups hold the puzzle in place so your kitty can paw to her heart’s (or tummy’s!) content.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Activity Strategy Game Tunnel Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Cat Toy, 0.5-cup$18.43Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder Kit$16.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Petstages Fishie Fun Cat Feed Mat$10.99Chewy Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Milk$29.90Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Rose, Small$21.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe SlimCat Interactive Cat Feeder, Blue, 0.66-cup$7.95Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Large$28.50Chewy Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$19.99Chewy Price$26.50List Price
- DealCatit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control, Non-Skid||Portion Control, N/A||Portion Control, N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Technology Feature||—||Treat Dispensing||Treat Dispensing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Great enrichment for cats!
I bought this as an upgrade for my very bored and overweight cat that seemed to be enjoying his other more simple puzzle feeders. However, he never got into and would leave food and treats untouched. So, being a cat sitter I decided to use it for kitties I look after. Many become very bored, especially if they're parents are away for extended periods. This was a hit!! I recently used this for a kitty that I was looking after for 2 weeks. Even with twice daily visits he gets very bored so I would sprinkle kibble and move the puzzle to different locations to give Winks variety. He loved it and I would find this knocked off counters, flipped over and smacked into corners lol I can just imagine the fun he had emptying it out! I also use this along with the Doc and Phoebe mouse which is also the best cat product I've purchased in a while! This does have suction cups to prevent it from moving but they're pretty ineffective on most surfaces.
Excellent for “shoppers”
My two year old cat loves to “shop”. Digging into boxes, bags, toys is her thing. She started playing with this immediately! Great purchase
Initially, my cats figured out how to open the doors pretty quickly. They've had other food puzzles, so they went to Level 3 right off the bat. However, there is an undocumented Level 4. They also very quickly figured out how to turn it over onto its side, all the doors fly open at once, and 'soups on'!
Messy but Effective
My cat is on a raw diet and just puzzle feeders are for kibble, so this was a great find. It keeps her occupied for a long time which is great, but it is really messy. She gets meat everywhere when she uses it, so I have to feed her in the bathtub. Afterwards her paws are covered in meat juice. I still recommend it because it is the only slow feeder I've tried that actually slows her down. The lickimats are OK, but she discovered it's faster if she scrapes her teeth along them instead of just using her tongue, so she destroyed even the tough ones. She doesn't have that problem with this feeder!
Makes them think
I have 3 cats, one who prefers to fish his food out of an egg carton or a food puzzle ball versus a bowl. While he doesn’t choose this puzzle, after easy food is gone, he will work at it. Other two cats use it, with medium success, when desperate.:)