Ethical Pet Fashion Lookin' Good Extreme All Weather Boots, 4 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Easy to maintain, just wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- These waterproof boots are made of a nylon shell and have a polyester fleece lining for extra warmth.
- A suede-leather sole adds a stylish look and adjustable fuzzy fastener straps make for a secure fit.
- Non-skid soles and reflective tape are great for icy weather and snow and for keeping track of your dog during nighttime hikes.
- Includes 4 boots with a knit, rib trim and a stylish red and black color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Extended Cuff Length Dog Boots, Red, Size 2, Size 2$16.04Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Medium$10.86Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$37.95Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, Large, Yellow$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, X-Large$9.70Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, Medium$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fleece Dog Snood, Medium/Large, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Medium$45.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
620 Customer Reviews
these shoes won't stay on for more than 5 minutes
this is the 2nd pair of shoes that I bought from Chewy, and it still did not work out for my Maltipoo. The shoes will slip off after a few minutes of walking. I even tried double layers with the 1st layer being the sock and a velcro tie, then the 2nd layer is this shoe. One or two shoes will slip off from my dog's feet.
Ethical pet all weather boots
Boots fit well and are true to size. She frequently tries to remove them by biting them. She really can't get used to having them on. Would only recommend if your dog is used to boots.
Boots are cute and genius
I picked this number of stars only because the leather part on the bottom of the foot has me skeptical because I think leather especially on the part my dog walks on will wear down unlike rubber, and if my dog steps on a long sticker I think it’d go through even if it’s just a little. Of course tho it has its perks, I bet it feels way more comfortable on my dogs paws than rubber would. Nice pricing tho lol.
I got these and loved them at first. Then they wore out and frayed within a month. A great temporary fix if you need time to save for studier. Otherwise, save yourself the trouble and avoid these.
Cheaply Made, Poorly Fitted
These are awful. Flatout a total waste of money for any dog breeds with longer fur. Even after multiple pawpad and nail trims, these shoes slid off multiple times before we could even get thru the door to use them, and that's with me sizing down on the size chart recommendation. Finally get outside on pavement and they are falling apart within 5 minutes of walking. Not even running! Just spend the $90 for a good well-made set of sled shoes if you have longer haired breeds.
Not perfect but ok
These are well made and very soft inside. The suede on the bottom is good, and the fabric on the top is ok but does wear pretty quickly on the toe if the dog drags his foot. However, they should not be called "all weather" because they do soak up water leaving the dog's feet wet. I don't want his foot wet since he has a foot injury which is trying to heal. Also, I have to really tighten the Velcro to get them to stay on, and the vet said to leave a "finger" of looseness in the Velcro to protect circulation. Also the Velcro seems very low on his ankle, so I wonder if I'm getting the right size. Nevertheless, these are quite affordable compared to others available, so if you can get the right size and walk your dog in dry areas, they are worth it.
Protect those Footsies
I was so happy, when I finally discovered these booties, a few years ago. They are relatively easy to get their paws into, the Velcro strap makes a comfortable and snug fit, and my dogs have no trouble walking in them. I even use them to keep my dog from irritating wounds or hot spots, by applying medication and the boot. :)
Hard to put on and keep on. I'm hoping we can make them work with practice!
Won't Stay On Paws
Thought these would be great for our rainy season and extremely hot temps, but unfortunately they just won't stay on his paws. I measured and ordered as directed and they seem to fit his paws well, but when he starts moving so do the boots. I've tried wrapping the velcro cord and a few other options, nothing seems to work.
Easy to put on
Nice purchase especially for the price, sometimes they flip over or fall off so you have to tie them really tight but it works Super well!