Ethical Pet Fashion Lookin' Good Extreme All Weather Boots, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to maintain, just wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- These waterproof boots are made of a nylon shell and have a polyester fleece lining for extra warmth.
- A suede-leather sole adds a stylish look and adjustable fuzzy fastener straps make for a secure fit.
- Non-skid soles and reflective tape are great for icy weather and snow and for keeping track of your dog during nighttime hikes.
- Includes 4 boots with a knit, rib trim and a stylish red and black color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Colorblock Dog Socks, Size 2$6.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$43.19Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Navy Dog Socks, Red & White Stripe, Size 5$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 6$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric, Size 7$8.56Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XX-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG Packable Dog Raincoat, Black, X-Small$23.09Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
611 Customer Reviews
Cheaply Made, Poorly Fitted
These are awful. Flatout a total waste of money for any dog breeds with longer fur. Even after multiple pawpad and nail trims, these shoes slid off multiple times before we could even get thru the door to use them, and that's with me sizing down on the size chart recommendation. Finally get outside on pavement and they are falling apart within 5 minutes of walking. Not even running! Just spend the $90 for a good well-made set of sled shoes if you have longer haired breeds.
Not perfect but ok
These are well made and very soft inside. The suede on the bottom is good, and the fabric on the top is ok but does wear pretty quickly on the toe if the dog drags his foot. However, they should not be called "all weather" because they do soak up water leaving the dog's feet wet. I don't want his foot wet since he has a foot injury which is trying to heal. Also, I have to really tighten the Velcro to get them to stay on, and the vet said to leave a "finger" of looseness in the Velcro to protect circulation. Also the Velcro seems very low on his ankle, so I wonder if I'm getting the right size. Nevertheless, these are quite affordable compared to others available, so if you can get the right size and walk your dog in dry areas, they are worth it.
Protect those Footsies
I was so happy, when I finally discovered these booties, a few years ago. They are relatively easy to get their paws into, the Velcro strap makes a comfortable and snug fit, and my dogs have no trouble walking in them. I even use them to keep my dog from irritating wounds or hot spots, by applying medication and the boot. :)
Won't Stay On Paws
Thought these would be great for our rainy season and extremely hot temps, but unfortunately they just won't stay on his paws. I measured and ordered as directed and they seem to fit his paws well, but when he starts moving so do the boots. I've tried wrapping the velcro cord and a few other options, nothing seems to work.
HUGE - Chi has tiny feet
My Chihuahua is twice the size of most (13# vs 6#) The xxsmall was supposed to work, but even with long nails, they are huge. He goes with me out in the desert of rock, thorns, etc. and I need to find foot protection for him. These will not work -- what will? Even the balloons that are sold are huge.
Help with sizing
They are too big. Would have been nice if I would have had help in the sizing when I ordered, i.e. breed or weight of dogs.
They work, but not completely
These cover my Cavapoo’s paws well and will stay on when tightened. They do prevent muddy, dirty paws, however, they do nothing to keep their paws dry. If it’s raining, snowing, or wet in any way the water soaks right through. I’m happy for the clean paws for sure, but these would get a much better review if they also kept them dry.
My older dog sometimes drags his back feet and he recently wore the toe nail down from the top on one foot to the point that it was bleeding and he was in pain. I bought two different styles of boots to see if they would help and received them in less than 48 hours. I started using this set first and although I only need to put a boot on that one foot, they go on easily and are well tolerated by my boy. I'm using all four boots alternating them because they do get wet. Two issues that I've found are that because he does drag that foot, the boots are already getting worn after just two weeks of wear and they are not waterproof but they do dry quickly. However, they have been such a lifesaver in helping his toe nail to heal, that that is the least of my concerns. If four boots last several weeks, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.
Fell right off
Fell off in less than a minute... they are the right size and fit fine, but no matter how tight you make the straps they fall right off. Hoping I can return them and get better ones.
Booties are ok
These are made well but I am not sure how to get any booties to stay on well. They twist around very easily and on the hind feet they seem way too small. I have a medium size lab and got a size large.