Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Keep your pup's paws warm and dry with these all-weather boots from Ethical Pet Products. These boots are perfect for winter weather to help protect paws from cold, ice and salt and have a 100% nylon shell and polyester polar fleece lining for extra warmth. A suede-leather sole and adjustable fuzzy fastener straps highlight these boots.
- Easy to maintain, just wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- These waterproof boots are made of a nylon shell and have a polyester fleece lining for extra warmth.
- A suede-leather sole adds a stylish look and adjustable fuzzy fastener straps make for a secure fit.
- Non-skid soles and reflective tape are great for icy weather and snow and for keeping track of your dog during nighttime hikes.
- Includes 4 boots with a knit, rib trim and a stylish red and black color.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: While your pet's paw is still on the ground, measure from side to side at the widest point of your pet's paw, which is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With your pet's paw on the ground, measure from the tip of the claws (those have to fit inside the shoe too) to the back of where the paw touches the ground, which is just behind the pad.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ethical Pet