Ethical Pet Gotta Go Door Bells Dog Potty Training, 22-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Neat training toy helps teach dogs to ring a bell when they need to go outside.
- Can eliminate undesirable barking and door scratching behaviors pups use to signal they need a bathroom break.
- Plush 22-inch hanging toy looks like a long, cute doggie and has bells that ring.
- Eco-friendly toy is made from recycled bottles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- DealAdvance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Brown$10.99Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- DealPoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Signature Tracks$16.18Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealCaldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Red$12.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealCaldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
amazing for right dog
I bought this for my two smaller dogs who had no interest or understanding of it. My daughter’s dog came over and immediately started using it without any effort to train him. He uses it consistently! My two still don’t understand even after watching him. I think it’s fantastic!
Door bell potty training
Bruno is 18 weeks old & not interested in this..I've tried & he turns his nose up at it and walks away..
Hercules tore it up.
It was torn up within seconds. Not because of the quality of the product, because my little darling Hercules thought it was a toy and destroyed it.
So cheaply made my medium sized dog could chew the bells off in about 15 minutes. They are fastened on with tiny tiny ribbon, along with tiny bells. I am trying to return...
ethical pet door bells
Loved the other review with them saying it is more quiet than an average bell. That is true and is what I prefer since I live in an apartment! I was worried about my dogs thinking it’s a stuffed animal but they have translated so well and now they associate the bells with going outside! have used for a few months with no problems and seems like i’ll have it for a very long time. it is also very cute!
Great! Bella are not loud
I got this because my previous set of potty bells was hitting my door frame and scratching my door, so I thought this material option would be better and it is! The bells are not too loud, but I have trained my dogs to pull it down and release when they have to go, and since I have a glass view back door, the sound of the bells hitting the glass makes just enough sound to alert us without it being too loud. They’re great!
Not for my dog
I think I bought the wrong kind. My dog was NOT interested at all. Tried numerous times.
does the job
this is a great product. my dog took to it right away