Ethical Pet Laser Exerciser Original 2 in 1 Dog & Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- LED light are safe for animals and humans
- Allows your pet chase their elusive prey
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Send your pet on a wild chase to catch a bouncing laser dot
- Prevent boredom while exercising your pet's mind and body
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealJW Pet Flutter-Ee Feathers Telescopic Wand Cat Toy$10.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Tiger Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Tail Teaser with Refill Dog & Cat Teaser Toy$13.23Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealOurPets Sushi Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog & Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Retro VHS Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.37Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$2.79Chewy Price
- STAR WARS CHEWBACCA Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.28Chewy Price
- DealBulliBone Superbrush Peppermint Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 1 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.12Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Soccer Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Bouncy||Squeaky|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Rope||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1695 Customer Reviews
12 week old kitten not ready
My adult cats have loved laser toys in the past. My 12 week kitten may be too young right now because she then searches all around my living room looking distressed/frustrated that she can't find that "toy". I'm saving for later, when she is older.
Fun for Italian Greyhound and fun for me!
This toy gives a Little hyper dog some thing to focus on and have fun with. I have fun watching her athletics as she tries to catch the dot.
Works like a charm
Ive read the previous reviews on purchasing this and took a chance and I think it works fine. No problem with the light dimming or not working. Cat goes absolutely crazy with zoomies when she hears the chain jingle when I grab it haha
Pet Laser Original
thanks for the order. Polly was glad to get the laser lights. she loves it.
The cats just go nuts over this. As soon as I bring it out of it’s hiding place, they start chattering & are ready to chase it. Great exercise for the one who doesn’t like to play very much.
The screw-on top would not screw on, and the lights wouldn’t work. Cheaply made. Frustrating.
My cat is addicted
My cat loves laser tag. This is a great little laser. We play everyday so the batteries do run down after awhile but the exercise she gets is worth it.
Stopped working after a 2 days, i even changed the batteries to see if that was the issue. The white light is working just not the red laser (which the laser is the reason i bought it) :(
Works well, however.
My kitty at first liked this laser toy, but after a few times of putting her paws on the light and not having anything tangible to catch, she got confused and actually left the living room to sit in the kitchen, not wanting to even come to me. Autumn is a very smart cat, and I really think she felt she was being made a fool of (LOL) with this toy, as if to say "you aren't fooling me, there is nothing there to chase". So, I saved it as a small flashlight, which is nice to have, but went back to her little mouse on a flexible rod which I got from Chewy a few years ago, which she loves to chase and actually catch it with her paws. That is why I gave 3 stars instead of 5. It is a good toy and works just as it should, but some kitties may not enjoy just chasing and not actually catching.
Save your money!
Don't waste your money on this item, mine busted the same night I put it together. The top doesn't screw on correctly, so the batteries kept popping out... and the top is thin metal. I've gotten better ones at the dollar store. Save your money! Definitely not worth it. Highly disappointed