Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Elevated Pet Bowls
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated pet feeder with hand crafted scroll work design and two stainless steel bowls.
- Raised elevation allows for better digestion and is helpful for pets that have a hard time lowering their heads to eat.
- Beautiful, black powder coat finish that will compliment any home decor and various sizes to pick the perfect fit for your furry friend.
- Easy assembly that requires no tools so it's practically ready to be used out of the box.
- Dishwasher safe bowls for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Elevated Double Diner Dog Bowl, Russet, Large$75.72Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 32-oz$24.69Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Medium$113.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- YML Wrought Iron Stand with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Medium$26.18Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$5.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Melamine Couture Sculpture Double Food & Water Dog Bowl, Black$10.30Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow Filtered Water Dog Bowl, Medium, 1.4 gallon Bowl, 1 gallon Reservoir$55.29Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Wooden Triple Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 4 Cups$35.56Chewy Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Full Stain Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey, Large$132.32Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Internet's Best Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup, 5.5-in Tall$32.44Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Capacity (Max)||—||12-cup; 96-oz per bowl||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||5.75 Cups/46-oz||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
391 Customer Reviews
Wobbles when used
Beautiful design but no matter what I did i could not get it to stand even. Its wobbles no matter how I adjust the legs. Had to wedge an item under it so it stopped wobbling when my boy would drink or eat from the bowl.
Rusted almost right away
I purchased this item for my cats for their water. They have separate food bowls. The bowls rusted almost right away. I assumed these were stainless steel. I'll have to go back and check. I was so pleased with how this looked but I'm so disappointed in the rust.
Nice Elevated Pet Food Holder
This is a very nice looking food bowl holder. The unit is sturdy and not easily knocked over. The two bowls are large and deep enough. I bought this for my aging German Shepherd with arthritis problems. I needed an elevated bowl holder but needed it still to be low enough for my cats to get water also. My cats can use this easily, and it is some relief for my dogs.
Not for my cat
It is too high for my smaller cat because the bowls are too deep. She walks up but then has to lean over far down into it to get to her food unless i fill the bowl full, and that is waaayy too much lol The bowls are deep and the item is pretty but I'd say better for a large (tall) cat or mostly for a dog.
Too small not 2 cups
Definitely not 2 cups per bowl, maybe 1 to 1.5 cups. Hopefully I can find someone who wants it
Watch out for the scrolls
I bought this for my pup who recently had a leg amputated and needed a bowl set that is elevated to make eating and drinking easier. Within the first 3 days of use, my pup hooked his collar on one of the scrolls and dragged it across the floor. It terrified him to the point that he wouldn't eat/drink out of it properly, so I had to cover the scrolls. The design was part of the reason I bought this product in the first place. Secondly, one set of legs doesn't fit properly so the stand doesn't sit evenly on the ground (think of a restaurant table with a wonky leg so it wobbles). I have tried switching the legs to opposite sides, putting the legs on upside down, and even bending the leg posts to try to alleviate this problem but nothing has helped. It's more of an inconvenience than anything, but it's been frustrating that I can't fix it so the stand doesn't wobble. Other than those 2 things, this product is fine. It's very sturdy material and the bowls are the perfect size and easy to clean.
I purchased these bowls because I loved the ornate holder and after I’d broken the ceramic bowls that I already had for my new long hair Chihuahua Gerrica. I just have to wait for her to be able to reach them because they sit slightly higher than anticipated. But their beauty out ways that issue and I can’t wait until she’s tall enough to use them. Thank you Chewy.com for having such a broad selection and for the rapid delivery.
Excellent product. Definitely buy.
This is the perfect height for senior pets. My dads car is having a hard time sitting or standing for long to eat. This has helped him so much. Beautiful piece,love the non skip part.
Pixie loves her new bowls
Pixie loves her elegant new feeding station. It easier to eat and drink while being less messy..her long silky ears don’t drag through spills while eating.
Perfect for my little Princess
This bowl is perfect for my new puppy. I kept the legs out until she gets bigger. It’s so nice