Ethical Pet Nubbins Crocodile Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stuffing-free design is easy for your dog to pick up and carry, plus it means no messy cleanup for you.
- Rubber accents add a multi-texture element your pal won’t be able to resist.
- The dimpled fabric is easy for your canine companion to grip, plus it feels good on his gums while he fetches his new favorite toy.
- The Rip Stop mesh lining was purposefully chosen for added strength.
- Designed with a squeaker inside to excite your dog during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Forest Series Rabbit Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Jungle Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Penquin Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Beaver Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.00Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Pink Flamingo Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Jungle Cat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Tuffy's Mega Tug Oval Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Brick$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$22.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 4-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My 13lb Poochon is obsessed with this toy . We have had it 3 months and just now has a hole in it so I am getting a new one for him. As far as toys this has been a good one for us. He loves to play tug of war with it and just chew on it. It makes a paper noise in the paws and squeaks. My pup give it 4 paws .
Favorite Toy For 2 Weeks
No toy is indestructible. Left alone, pretty much all animals will destroy their toys. This one is no exception. It did last two weeks of EXTREME play. I mean chewing, tugging, whipping around, dragging, throwing, pouncing on, clawing, the works. My baby is a pittie/cocker spaniel mix and has most of her adult teeth, so she can be rough with her toys. I bought her this, the dragons with the castle, and a few other things. This and the dragons were her absolute favorites. I give this toy five stars not only because of how much my dog loved it, but the price was reasonable and the toy was made well and fairly safe. No stuffing is almost a must with my baby. Even when she chewed off one section of the chewing area (yes, I watched her and took the chewed up pieces away) we could still play with it since nothing would fall out (like stuffing or beads). The chewing sections could be made better, but overall this toy was great and I’ll be purchasing another one of these.
Allie the baby
OK so I am not one for doing reviews on products, but this toy has been one of the BEST!!! I have a dachshund and he is 2, he has always been a chewer and so many toys do not last. This one on the other hand has lasted a year. It was bought for him as a birthday present last year. I am now ordering him another one because even though this one is still in good shape, it is starting to stink, (like a dog). Sunnie carries this toy with him everywhere we go (camping, in the car to ride and anywhere else he wants to and mommy lets him of course. Out of all his toys he will get this one and bring it to bed for his night time baby. I got a large because I wanted to be able to play with him without him nipping at my fingers and it is twice the size of him but he loves it. Great toy for the money!!!!!
my little Yorkie "killed" it in less than one hour
There are few toys that will outlast my Yorkie's determination to "kill" the animal. Squeakers are bit into until the animal is rendered quiet.They say Yorkies were bred to control rats in the mines in England...I believe it...nothing could stand the bite and trashing of his head as he whips it round and round. I thought this toy might make it since it had a large squeaker...but alas, this creature's squeak was gone in an hour.Another one bites the dust.:(
This toy is long, so its good for big dogs. My dog popped out the squeaker first. Diesel is a rough on toys dog and things don't last very long in our home toy wise. This toy I purchased in March and I just threw it out today in July. The second thing he removed on the toy were the spines. He left it along for quite a bit and didn't destroy much further until recently when he no longer had things to tear up and removed all the legs and split it. It was pretty shredded when I threw it away today. I will for sure buy this toy again. He liked it better than the smaller lizard they sell.
Did not Last
Did not Last 24 hours. this is not something that is meant for a dog that loves to chew. I would not reccomend.
Very long and fun different noises
This is a very long toy which is nice for multiple dogs to enjoy at the same time. It has scrunchy noises and squeaky noises which are nice to have in it. The rubber/plastic bumper area in one spot is Not durable and was ripped to bits in a moment but it didn’t affect the rest of the toy which was nice
Perfect for training puppies
We ordered this toy for our new golden retriever puppy. It's the perfect size and weight for retrieving, and the squeaker and crinkle sounds make it easy to get her attention, and fun to play with! Good choice!
Our labradoodle LOVES his alligator. Plays tug, chews on him, and even let's us wrap it in him like a scarf.
My Stella loves her gator!! It is huge and crinkly, plus has patches of hard rubber and even a squeaker. It has quickly become one of her favorites!