Ethical Pet Nubbins Lizard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Stuffing-free design is easy for your dog to pick up and carry, plus it means no messy cleanup for you.
- Rubber accents add a multi-texture element your pal won’t be able to resist.
- The dimpled fabric is easy for your canine companion to grip, plus it feels good on his gums while he fetches his new favorite toy.
- The Rip Stop mesh lining was purposefully chosen for added strength.
- Designed with a squeaker inside to excite your dog during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- fouFIT Dino Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Bunny Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Teal & Gray Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$8.17Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Dental Ring Dog Chew Toy$5.38Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- Nerf Dog Flyer Trackshot Toss Tug Ring Dog Toy, 9-in$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.57Chewy Price$8.41List Price
- Frisco Magic Owl & Cage 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.31Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Wizard Frog Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.97Chewy Price$8.85List Price
- fouFIT Elephant Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- fouFIT Giraffe Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$7.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
A Winner for my Whippet
Loves this one both squeaky and crinkly. Fun colors. Looks like it will last.
Toy Size is off!
I have a small 5 lb. Yorkie and I always look for small toys..... This toy is as long as my Yorkie..... Definitely not for a small dog as labeled... very disappointed!
So Cute.. we called him Randel until he broke
My Corgi puppy loved this toy so much. I thought from the description that it was durable.. but is was Not. Within a day a leg was gone. Haven't seen the leg since.. If your dog is not much of a chewer go for it!! So cute and fun!! Not for bigger Dogs!
Too much crackle
This has too much crackle for my dog. I would've liked it more if the body was loosely stuffed and only the feet and tail had the crackle paper. It's also a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
Nope Not even
This is not a “small squeaky toy” it is bigger than my 20 pound Vinny (a chihuahua mix).Very disappointed and only one tiny squeaker in the head; rest is empty-
Great toy for heavy chewers!
This toy is quite impressive. I bought it for my min-pin who had destroyed every toy I've ever gotten him. He worked on this for a few months but lost interest when he couldn't rip it to shreds. We recently got a husky and this has become her favorite toy. She takes it everywhere with her and has yet to tear it up. I've even washed it a few times and it still looks like it did 4 years ago when I bought it!
A favorite for sure!!!
My dog had this toy for a few weeks. HE really likes to destroy things. The first thing he did was rip out the squeaker. After that it held up relatively well until he decided to rip the spine off and all the legs. The toddlers also really liked it!
This was one of the first toys I ever bought for my puppy. I nabbed it up before I even got her, out of excitement for her arrival. It quickly became her favorite. She LOVED playing tug with it and chewing on the rubber nubs. The crinkling sounds and the squeaking always got her attention! Now, she is almost a year old, and it is STILL her favorite toy. I actually bought her another one when she was a puppy because I lost the first one (and found it later). It has held up through hours and hours of tug. Easily the best toy purchase I made for her. I accidentally bought her replacement at a large (she's a small/medium size girl at 30 lbs full grown) and I'm glad I did! It's so cute seeing her whip it around, and she loves to grab it by it's squeaky head. It also makes it easier for me to grab an end to tug. From one puppy parent to another, don't hesitate to bring you and your baby hours of fun, joy, and memories. You won't regret it :)
My puppy was so excited when this arrived. There is a squeaker in the head, silicone-like spines in two different places, it's crinkly, and SO LONG! The toy is very engaging and easy to get your puppy's attention with. We have been having lots of fun with it and are super happy with our purchase.
Best! Toy!! Ever!!!
Our 40-pound mutt LOVES to destroy soft toys - I call it his therapy. First he rips the squeaker out, then systematically shreds the rest of the toy. There are a few sturdier ones that he hasn't managed to rip apart, but mostly just because he lost interest. With this toy he's doing something new - actually playing with it! He loves to shake and toss it, chew on the rubber spikes, squeak the head, crinkle the feet, and play tug. I'm not sure what about this toy makes him feel playful instead of destructive. It's longer than he is, so maybe he sees it as a pal instead of prey? :) We've only had it a few days, but I'm here to buy a backup just in case that destructive urge kicks in later, plus one for his best doggie pal!