Ethical Pet Play Strong Ball & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy weight toy designed for tough chewers
- Includes a rope through the center for added fun
- Ball is thermoplastic rubber (TPR) formulation
- TPR fuses together elements of plastic and rubber for added durability and bounce
- 100% lifetime guarantee (excludes rope)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Hedgie Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog$18.54Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.70Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS Halloween CHEWBACCA in a Pumpkin Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$17.08Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS Halloween DARTH VADER Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.78Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Hatchables Bird Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Squid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Wizard Frog Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.72Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- Frisco Magic Owl & Cage 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.97Chewy Price$11.31List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price$7.57List Price
- Frisco Magic Wizard Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.38Chewy Price$7.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
Heavy Chewer Tested
My dog (a staffie mix) typically destroys everything within 30 minutes. This has lasted 2 weeks as of right now! Well worth the investment.
We have 2, large pit mixes. We buy two of every toy so that they can enjoy some chew time, as well as tug and fetch. This toy has held up great! The rope didn’t shred to bits in the first hour, and the super chewer pit only took off a teeny tiny piece of the ball portion…! This is one of the longest lasting toys we have bought from Chewy - granted, it’s only been 24 hours, but for us that’s a huge deal!
LOVE the ball
I would give this toy a 5-star but my dog is a chewer, the rope didn't last five minutes, but I knew that when I bought it. He loves rope toys but he chews through them in a flash. But he LOVES this ball! It is almost too big for his mouth, he's just a year old, but it bounces great and rolls great too, inside and out! It even rolls on the grass, and he'll chase it. Just don't buy it for a tug toy, or a rope toy, then it's 5 stars.
Xmas Present that he will LOVE!!!
Buster hasn't been able to play with it yet...but Santa hasn't given it to him yet.
Favorite New DURABLE Toy Alert!
Like many of you, our dog is a tough chewer and I wanted to provide an option other than Benebones. He has had this for a month and it is fully intact! Only minor surface scratches. Plus he LOVES it - it is always the first one he pulls out of his toy basket. I'm sure the day will come when he'll destroy it, but I can tell it won't be any day soon. Highly recommend!
great ball toy for German Shepard
the robe/ball is wonderful, our German Shepard is 90# and he hasn't been able to bite through and destroy toy. We buy ethical Pet balls/toys only. Worth the money
Success they like it!
I would recommend this toy. Our dogs love it and carry it everywhere. So far they have not been able to chew it apart.
Not strong enough
My cattle dog was uninterested, not unusual, she doesn't chew toys very much. My lab was very interested, the rope lasted a day before it was shredded and in the trash. The red ball lasted another day before chunks were being bitten off so it went in the trash as well. Probably great for weak chewers, but not for strong chewers.
Ethical Pet play ball
Bought a smaller one last year with the rope knotted inside the ball which is my Archie's favorite ...can't go to bed without it. This one is much bigger and the rope is not secured inside the ball. Fine for a larger dog but too big for our doxi mix...
My doberman loves this toy! She’s eaten a tennis ball before and this is very durable so I don’t worry about leaving her alone while playing with it