Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable material is engineered for catching and fetching, so it can stand up to your rough-and-tumble tosses.
- Hollow center is perfect for stuffing treats or peanut butter for an added reward.
- Made from unique thermoplastic rubber that's built to be thrown indoors or out.
- TPR fuses together elements of plastic and rubber for added durability and bounce.
- Floats in water so you can bring your fun out to the lake, pool or wherever your adventure takes you.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.70Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Bone Dog Toy, Orange, 9-in$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$15.49Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Fumbler Dog Toy$13.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.30Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$6.08Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$14.73Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Large Dog Toys, 4 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Orange, 6-in$14.13Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
Max loves this ball!
This is exactly what I've been looking for for our German shepherd. The ball is just firm enough that he can chew on it but firm enough not to fall apart -- so far. Putting a dog bone in the center has kept his attention for a bit but now he has mastered getting the "bone" out in less than 5 minutes. We will see if the rubber will hold up to months of enjoyment and not start tearing and ripping apart (like his former favorite ball).
Definitely Strong & Tough!
I had been looking for toys for my dog but he always chews them up, but this one he definitely could not chew up, and he loved it when we put peanut butter inside the middle part.
Great for the Dane pup
We have a Dane-Weimer mix pup and at 1 year he loves to chew, but most balls aren’t tough enough or they are choking hazards. This is heavy, large and durable, yet still easy to throw. I wish we had ordered 3!
Good for active chewers
Our 11 year old destructive chewer and two 9 month old destructive chewer puppies have not hurt this ball yet. They really like it with peanut butter!
not that though
I bought two and both of my dogs are power chewers. They were ripping and chewing off chunks in minutes. They had a blast but have to watch carefully when they’re playing with it
Great ball for treats and chewers
These balls are great. My dog still hasn't been able to chew it up. He's had it for awhile now and is just now getting some indentations out of it. He's a chewer and very little survives him but this one is holding it's own.
Another strong ball
Another one that she has not destroyed! Good purchase
Strong rubber ball
This dog chewed thru everything within 1 or 2 minutes , not this ball still going strong after a couple months now .
Good dog ball
This ball is advertised as a “tough chew” ball. It is pretty sturdy. Our puppy (we’ve nicknamed “Jaws”) goes to town on it, but for supervised play only.
Great for power chewers. My daughters puppy loves it too. It's fun watching her try to get her mouth around it