Ethical Pet Rockin' Cat Scratcher Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to keep your cat busy with an included LED light-up ball that flashes on contact.
- Lays flat or can wobble back and forth with the included part that attaches on the bottom.
- The cat scratcher is replaceable and grooved to satisfy your cat’s scratching desires.
- Features a moat for the ball, so your cat can push it around for hours of play.
- This toy encourages your indoor cat to stay active, while the scratching pad helps to keep your furniture safe from scratching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.44Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 3 Feather Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Turbo Assorted Mice Cat Toy, 12 count$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Bounce & Pounce Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$10.15Chewy Price$12.68List Price$9.64Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Smarty Stash Variety Pack Cat Toys, 13 count$6.99Chewy Price$12.53List Price
- DealEthical Pet 5-in Noisy Ferret Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5-in$5.24Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Slotted Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- DealJW Pet Cat Zippy Mouse Cat Toy$4.70Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Guinea Feather Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 in 1 LED Laser Light & Interactive Wand Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Glowing & Light-Up||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Balls||Scratchers||Scratchers||Chasers, Scratchers, Balls|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
That ball IS a challenge!
Reviewers complained about the lighted ball going out - and I see... Yes it did immediately. I had/have to keep taking it out and smacking it several time for the flickering light to work again. Other than that - this is a nice, much smaller version of the larger circle/tracks. But my 12 /14 year old cats still love and play with these things - of all sizes. I took the bottom rocker off however, as I don't think it would add any to their enjoyment. Nicely made, other than that ball!
Not Sadie's Cup of Tea
I purchased this on a friends' recommendation whose three cats LOVE it. My Sadie has used the scratch part a couple times, but has no interest in the flashing, rolling ball. I'd get it rolling and she'd just walk over it to get to something she liked better.
Arrived with the ball crushed on one side. Falls out of track. The kitten has lost it in a week. It's small too. Not normal sized for adult cats. Gray glue from packaging is stuck on the scratch pad. But kitten had fun while it lasted
Very disappointed in the size. I sent it as a gift.
Cat Scratcher with ball
Very disappointed with this product. 1) the ball is very hard to get to light up 2) the size is smaller than expected (why wasn't the dimensions listed for this product?) 3) why did they hot glue the label and small bag of catnip to the scratching pad that wasn't a brilliant thing to do especially when it was wrapped in plastic?
This item was much smaller than I expected. The ball does not light up well. Product is not well made. Our two cats are totally uninterested. I should have made a different choice.
Not worth the money. To small. The center scratching surface is small. Good for a tiny kitten
I thought this would be much bigger than what it actually was, ball doesn’t light up with out smacking the ever living life out of it, and the glue came all over the scratcher part. Would not buy.
The ball doesn't light when cat hits it, the whole toy is smaller than the cat, and the scratching pad is barely 6 inches in diameter.
Good toy price?
Smaller than I thought. Ball had no tag to pull so does not light up. Cat is getting use to it. He is a big cat vs. Somewhat small toy