Ethical Pet Seagrass Ball & Feathers Cat Toy, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun ball toy works great for batting, biting, clawing and tossing.
- Feather teaser on one end flutters nicely when the ball is batted.
- Rattler inside the toy makes fun noises during play.
- Catnip keeps kitties coming back for more!
- Natural textured seagrass feels great on claws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Pin Wheel Cat Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Surfboard Kicker Cat Toy$5.98Chewy Price
- OurPets Rollin N Fun Cat Toy, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Nibble Carrots Assorted Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Petstages Lil' Avocato Cat Toy with Catnip$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Pet Zone Snag-able Crazy Hair Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Ethical Pet Big Mouse Bertha Cat Toy, Color Varies, 7-in$6.47Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Feather||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Teasers & Wands, Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Sprite Loves It!
When you roll the ball, the feather flutters. Sprite loves chasing after this ball and the texture of the seagrass is great for her claws to catch on!
One of our cat's favorite toys
Louie will pick this out of his toy chest and play with it
A necessary purchase
Tractor fell in love with this ball the second it came out of the bag. When he's not playing with it he's carrying it around. After being loved so hard it is no longer identifiable as a ball. So I'm ordering several more as replacements.
Great toy for a kitten or a cat!
My kitten Una just loves this toy. Not only does it have feathers, but it makes a raddle sound. Very cool
This natural cat toy arrived damaged, the rope was already unraveling. It’s glued to a ping pong ball. So, I glued the loose rope back onto the ping pong ball. My cat has it completely unraveled in a matter of minutes
Fun fact for cats
My kitten loves this type of toy. The feathers on the ball were great fun for her but the fell off within the first day. She still loves batting the ball around but it is already starting to come apart. I will keep buying them for her because she loves them. It would be great if there were multiple balks in a pack.
One is great and one is defective
My boy loved his first "rattler" so much that I ordered a second. (You know how the toys wind up under the furniture.) The second doesn't have a rattle inside, which the description says it includes. Not nearly as much fun without the rattle!
Unraveled in package
It came out of the package already unraveling-I out it in the counter to get some glue & the kitten took off with it & it unraveled while he was playing with it. Loved the ball with feather though.
Not for rough and tumble cats.
Bought 3 of these. Smaller than I expected. Kitty had them unwound in short order. Now just plays with the strings.
my cat loves it
So far only one out of three cats has played with it but the one that has absolutely loves it. I had no idea where he left it but he found it and brought it out. I intend to buy more in the near future. He plays with it and he carries it in his mouth. It is so cute to watch him play with it. It is such a delight to see cats play with cat toys after having cats that did not play with cat toys.