Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wood puzzle lets dogs solve for their treats.
- Three levels of treat holes for you to fill.
- Pups rotate the wheels to expose the different levels of treats.
- Provides stimulating mental exercise and long-lasting fun.
- Make your dog work for his treats and reward him for being smart!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Gym Bag Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.74Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Outward Hound Dog Worker Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TRIXIE Windmill Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.19Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Tornado Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.97Chewy Price$27.49List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$31.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
2 year old golden loves this puzzle. He had difficulty figuring it out the first time. That’s history now, he empties it a layer at a time entirely with his nose. He loves to see it come out because he still finds it exciting and it hold a relatively high volume of treats. He doesn’t finish in 5 seconds, still takes some coordination to clear it and he stays highly engaged. He could not be left unattended with this, he’s a wood eater in general, sticks, etc…. From my point of view I wouldn’t mind if the same design was dishwasher safe. I don’t think it will be long before this is too stinky with slobber to use, so minus 1 star for that.
Watch your dog!!!
Very disappointed in the quality. My pug/terrier mix played with this twice before chewing through the wood, breaking off chunks of the top layer. It broke into pieces as if it was made of cardboard. Good thing we were right there to take it away from him before he swallowed any wood! By the way, my dog is 10 years old and barely has teeth left. This is not a toy for dogs who like to chew.
We luv this
My 3 all love this game. they find the treats quickly but then they enjoy carrying the game around the house. LOL.
Too easy for my English shepherd
I was hoping this would be much harder since it said challenging but it wasn’t at all for my dog . Not worth it if you have a smart dog . It is sturdy but that’s about all the good I can say about it .
My dog must be a genius
It took him all of one minute to find all the treats.
Perfect Puzzle feeder for heavy chewers
My labradoodle is a heavy chewer and he has finally met his match with this puzzle feeder! I put part of his dinner along with some treats in the different pockets and it's always a challenge for him to find them all! Best of all, he hasn't been able to destroy it!!!
Fun, but also fun to chew
We've never tried a wooden food puzzle before, so we were excited to give this a chance. The action is smooth, and the edges well-sanded, so they are puppy-tongue-safe, so overall it is very well made. It may be a tad too challenging for our pup, because he starts to try to chew the edges of the panels instead of finishing the treats/kibble in the hide-away-holes after ~half of them are empty. We knew it was risky since one of his favorite things to chew is the gorilla 'wood' chew. Still a very well made product!
This is a cool puzzle for dogs. I have an English Lab and he loves this toy, however he usually has it all figured out in less than 5 minutes. But it's 5 minutes of joy for him. LOL It's rather heavy and very sturdy.
My dog loves this Puzzle.
This puzzle is one my dogs favorites she's really excited when I bring it out. Absolutely satisfied with this one now I wish I could find a bigger version lol. She will actually work one layer at a time and only tried to tip it over once. Recomended for those pups that like to use thier nose to find their prizes.
Neat idea, easy puzzle
My corgis love this puzzle because it is filled with treats. Only problem is, it takes them about 30 seconds flat to twist it around and empty the treats. Neat idea but too easy for my corgis. I would not consider this an advanced challenge.